First Fight Practice of the New Year Jan 14th!

Lurin

Duke
Fight Practice - January 14th

Where?
14201 - Aspen Avenue, Prior Lake, MN 55372, has a decent sized back yard, two parks within walking distance if needed.

Who?
-Duh everyone!

Why - Fight practice, chat with larpers, since it's likely to be cold we'll likely take breaks inside the house between rounds.

Time - Noon until 6 PM

Let there be anger and rage!

He denied me my time off for the fight practice. And I was planning on kidnapping a bunch of people. I will be depressed, however I demand that if you catch someone taking photos, you wait til the end of the day, steal their camera, upload the photos and send them to me!

Or... y'know, tell them to send me the photos so I can upload them to the gallery. Either way.

Can't wait! I will definately be there.

Oh by the way, do we bring..anything? Sorry, never been to a fight practice before..

as much or as little as you want

Fight practices are great to bring your costuming/weapons to get safety check/rated or to just show them off. We'll have plenty of weapons on hand for practice with so don't worry to much about that.

Snack foods/drinks are always a good idea for any gathering of course!

How many people come in costume?

Depends on the practice, I doubt many will be in costume for this one. Fight practices tend to have their own flavors, from more of a prep day, to an almost 'mini mod day' type practice.

Izz'Rak Auvry'urden said:
Gawrsh, this is comin' up soon...
And if you're showing up, bring me back that armor of mine, and THIS TIME, we'll remember to have me take it home. :zonks:

I haven't given up, I will demand someone take my shift that day so I can go. Granted it shouldn't be too hard w/ everyone's hours getting cut per usual.

btw, if anyone has a doctorates, that would make it a hell of a lot easier to get away, as I can just say I'm going to see a doctor that day.

Well, he IS a Dr. of Chill....

It's worth a shot!

I'll be there, probably partially costumed. I just got some new stuff for Christmas and want to see it'll be comfortable for fighting.

I feel super lame that I'm not gonna wear any of my costumes.
>>;
Like legit I'm just gonna be in yoga pants and a sweater. Yay for laziness! I'm going to use my blonde or newb excuse for that one. :p

I'll be able to make it. I will need a ride though. Is anyone coming from the North-West (Brooklyn Center)? I'm right off the freeway.

I'll be back from being out of town just in time to attend, and I'll be bringing a few new props to show off. ;)

Pending any sudden blights of employment I'll be there. Tristan I think I can grab you. Time to test my winter layering skills.

I was like...40 degrees out today, there might not be that big of a challenge ^.^

I'll be there. Dave if you want me to help run it or anything like that, shoot me an email or give me a call this weekend.

OrcFighterFTW said:
I'll be there. Dave if you want me to help run it or anything like that, shoot me an email or give me a call this weekend.
Likewise, if you want me to do anything, let me know.

Back