First Fight Practice of the New Year Jan 14th!

This might be a stupid question, but for actual events since I'm younger than 18, I know my parents have to sign a form. Do I still need that even for practices?

Miss_Katira said:
This might be a stupid question, but for actual events since I'm younger than 18, I know my parents have to sign a form. Do I still need that even for practices?

You do not, the waivers are required for our insurance for events, but we generally do not require them, however if you can bring them with you, you can check that box off during the fight practice :).

With all the people coming I need to decide if I want to get into one of my heavy make up get ups like my Rabbit or Turtle <ponders>

What better time than January to wear the Barbarian furs? (NOT July- that's for sure!) I'll costume it up too.

Dave, I request Durl.

OrcFighterFTW said:
What better time than January to wear the Barbarian furs? (NOT July- that's for sure!) I'll costume it up too.

Dave, I request Durl.

Might not be the worst idea in the world, but I don't have his armor handy, but I do need to practice his pattern, but then the neighbors would see, oh the confusion!

Since y'all are considering costumes, I think I'll wear one of my non-Gandian (and probably non-Alternate PC) outfits.

Now that I mention it, I should probably get my Alts' costuming ready, in case I bring either of them out for the new season...

All this talk about costumes makes me feel really lazy. Perhaps I should get into one of my costumes.. despite it not being the warmest. I don't plan on wearing it for winter, but the one I have for that is in the mail, so this shall have to do.. Plus it's the cutest. I should practice my layering anywayy. I just...might have to retreat inside ever so often. ^^;
And is there a link to the waivers?

I have posted them on the website, and they will be shortly posted here on the forums as well.

Mkay!

And here I was considering NOT costuming up for once... There goes that notion. Maybe I can scrap together something different by then.

Talitha Vashti said:
And here I was considering NOT costuming up for once... There goes that notion. Maybe I can scrap together something different by then.
I feel ya, I wasn't going to either. BUT, I refuse to be the only one not wearing a costume. :D

Miss_Katira said:
I feel ya, I wasn't going to either. BUT, I refuse to be the only one not wearing a costume. :D

One would assume that the two of you could both agree to not be in costume. Then, neither of you would be the only one not in costume.

In other news, I will be there as well. Fully costumed.

Nah, It'll give me an opportunity to show of my new costume. But I truly do wish I had my winter costume here. I'm gonna freeze! *Hoping for warm weather!*

Look like a high of about 30 this weekend. Not ridiculously cold, but I would advise going with warmer clothes if your costume won't quite cut it.

Indeed dress warmly, the good news is the practice will be in the back yard, mere feet away from a nice warm house.

expect pale gorka, I'm only so willing to get stared at in gas stations. Weird cloths I can handle. Probably wearing York's new cloak that he hasn't had the privilege of wearing yet cus I've been using it as my snuggy after I made it. Oh my I better finish up Roy's cloak too.

Perhaps.

Man I should have put a cover charge on this thing, ah well, any luck I'll feel like celebrating for a number of reasons and order pizza/grill some burgers.

Is there anything that you need for this?

Back