Ghoul hunt

Deoman,
:-k If its a party after we retake the castle, why not?

- Tazoulti

Gorka already planned Orc woot after fort is ours to help get my fellow spirit Champions to come. Gorka can let more friends too. If you've never Mooted you really must come. Orc Parties are the best.

-Healer Gorka
Stag Champion

there is one more. Thorador was one of the ones I was sure would come along

sorry, i don't know why i'm not all that comfortable divulging names on the dream realms.

-James

dragonfire8974 said:
there is one more. Thorador was one of the ones I was sure would come along

-James

I'm still missing a name out of the 3 fighters you said would be coming. I already had thorador

Also, now that we have 2 healers and 2 master blacksmiths, I am drawing the line at one more fighter, so as not to over extend our resources. Should I recieve any more requests from those who can heal or mend armor I will allow them on the hunt and allow another 1 or 2 fighters in as well.

I can do healing, if you wish for me to join you, Deoman.

deoman said:
I'm still missing a name out of the 3 fighters you said would be coming. I already had thorador

Also, now that we have 2 healers and 2 master blacksmiths, I am drawing the line at one more fighter, so as not to over extend our resources. Should I recieve any more requests from those who can heal or mend armor I will allow them on the hunt and allow another 1 or 2 fighters in as well.

I am overly cautious for those i care about. it is unnecessarily paranoid, but I am okay with that.

I can tell you though, my brother and sister, are very strong, aside from thorador mind you

-James

dragonfire8974 said:
deoman said:

I am overly cautious for those i care about. it is unnecessarily paranoid, but I am okay with that.

I can tell you though, my brother and sister, are very strong, aside from thorador mind you

-James

By sister, you do mean gorka, correct?

Gorka's sister only to Morka, Gorka gave Morka bump with book, Morka loose to Gorka, Gorka went to library.

- Gorka

DracoIam said:
Gorka's sister only to Morka, Gorka gave Morka bump with book, Morka loose to Gorka, Gorka went to library.

- Gorka

Gorka,
James refers to all men and women of harbors far as brother and sister and I thought you were one.

James, do any of your allies, other than thorador, fix armor or heal?

Deoman. (biata)

the two i know who are coming are very very strong. its far better for them to do other things.

-James

Deoman, if you still require assistance of a healer, I will help you.

Icey said:
Deoman, if you still require assistance of a healer, I will help you.

If you would check the first post, I already have you signed up to go.
Does anyone know what time of day Ghouls can most readily be found?

Respectfully,
Deoman. (biata)

Deoman,

Night.

It does not take an expert to figure that out.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

My apologies, I'm having trouble focusing today for some reason.

~Brother Icey

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Deoman,

Night.

It does not take an expert to figure that out.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

I had figured they would be out at night but I like to be sure.

Respectfully,
Deoman. (biata)

deoman,

don't listen to gandian. We will need to actually find these creatures. They are not ubiquitous. I will help you find out when we arrive. I am sure one of the groups we have with us can tell us something about ghouls

-james

Back