Hardcore event breakdown

Who are you gonna believe? An evil, secret-keeping, sneaky, ambitious, powerful dark elf lord who would spill your guts just to see what you ate for lunch? Or a righteous, somewhat naive, beloved baron who champions the weak?

Ha! Got you there, Scott!

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

IvanDrake said:
Who are you gonna believe? An evil, secret-keeping, sneaky, ambitious, powerful dark elf lord who would spill your guts just to see what you ate for lunch? Or a righteous, somewhat naive, beloved baron who champions the weak?

I don't know. Remind, which one was last seen cavorting with an unrepentant arsonist?

-MS

mikestrauss said:
IvanDrake said:

I don't know. Remind, which one was last seen cavorting with an unrepentant arsonist?

-MS

Oh, if Ezri ever hears anything about that IG she's going to challenge Walgar to a caster's honor combat. Bastard told her he was sorry and now he's running around bragging :twisted:

OOG it's all good, IG she's going to be PISSED!

IvanDrake said:

I dunno...

I mean, if you look at our current righterous, somewhat naive President of the United States...

as a lowely half baked doughnut I look at that masive 17.5 and say thats the average!!!
I vote none of above!

FW

<<< I dunno... I mean, if you look at our current righterous, somewhat naive President of the United States... >>>

But I said "Beloved," too!

<<< I don't know. Remind, which one was last seen cavorting with an unrepentant arsonist? >>>

Who says he's unrepentant? Maybe he's just misunderstood.....

But that is a discussion for IG..... :)

Ren Suzume said:
21?! Go club scholar!

Go Stone Elves! There were more of us than of two, count 'em, two other races!!!!

Gee-Perwin said:
Six rogues? Mmmm....heptagonal Rogue Dance™!

Hexagonal is for 6, Gee. If we add you to the bunch (to have 7), then it's Heptagonal. :)

Gee-Perwin said:
Telokh_Amdo said:
Gee-Perwin said:
Six rogues? Mmmm....heptagonal Rogue Dance™!

Hexagonal is for 6, Gee. If we add you to the bunch (to have 7), then it's Heptagonal. :)

I was obviously including myself in that bunch, assuming we have that many rogues next event. I know which polygons are which, considering most are based on Greek numbers. :p

The Greeks are controlling our numbers!!! AAAAAAUGHHH!!!! :eek:

Walgar said:
HA you couldn't intimidate a little kid :lol: . Findar would most likly use you as a trap finder :twisted: .

Tim

There's a class of first graders and a class of fourth graders that would say otherwise.

Perry, who can apparently do arcane fear by voice to small children.

Oh, and Aaeun is a bastion of morals and ethics, and a paragon of scrupulous behavior.

And anyone who says otherwise is a dirty liar, or horribly misinformed.

Aaeunnimbus said:

Lucky. I seem to do Arcane Beserk by radius to small children.

Ren Suzume said:
Aaeunnimbus said:

Lucky. I seem to do Arcane Beserk by radius to small children.

Don't forget that Berserk is a Command effect. You can Resist those. **ducks**

Aaeunnimbus said:
Walgar said:
HA you couldn't intimidate a little kid :lol: . Findar would most likly use you as a trap finder :twisted: .

Tim

Oh, and Aaeun is a bastion of morals and ethics, and a paragon of scrupulous behavior.

And anyone who says otherwise is a dirty liar, or horribly misinformed.

Not when a wolverine scavenger is involved! LOLOLOLOL :D I had to do it. That one was for John! :D

Of course there were more Scholars than Fighters! Magic FTW =)

In the breakdown next time I'd love to see Earth vs. Celestial Ratio...

Another question, as a PC who is planing to come out the HQ this summer what is a more normal APL? I'm only going to be like level 4 or 5, will I feel TOTALLY un-usefull?

Oh and sweet Dark Elf team FTW! (I'm going to be joining this summer in the heat if I can manage it as a DE Celestial Scholar). =) That sounds like an awsome game.

Back