House Therion

Status
Not open for further replies.
chuckling "I did lose an arm, I gave my right arm up to the werewolf because he was hungry and I wanted to prove that I could take it and was another alpha so that he would not let his pack hunt us and kill us, there was hundreds of them in the cave we went into and we would not have been able to fight them all off." "Luckily we had a restore limb with us and I was able to get my arm back and continue with the mission"

She smiles at him at the thought as she finishes the mark.
“Well now you’ve build one hell of a pack to be alpha to.” She winks as she wipes the blood and ink away. “Alright my love, which one is next?”

"We have built one hell of a pack and hopefully we can keep growing it and be strong together" pausing to remember which was next, there was so many and at the time it was mission after mission with the pressure of keeping everything together reaching over and drinking some more coffee that was nearing time to be rewarmed. “Theopolee’s… the realm of bugs the one that creeped even me out, could have been that I hadn’t slept in days because we had to camp out part way there and I stayed up the whole night to keep watch to make sure our party was safe, we had people sleeping in the boat of the ferryman and some people slept in a small hut that we had stopped at. This was the realm that made Fey and Dryads treat me with contempt or hostility it was not fun but sacrifices have to be made to get things done and it was something we didn’t know about at the time… we knew there would be side effects to these marks but not what they would be until we had many of them. We found so much in these lands that have changed the world already, we found black sand that was really a crystal that made it so would could have the trap globes that we use today. We found some flowers that allowed for better healing and could make things incremental in regards to doses. The last thing we found was a redish powder that dissolved some weapons and was mixed into globes to melt weapons and armor away. The lord of this realm was a giant spider that towered over us and her legs could span this house. That will be a interesting fight when we eventually get there. I am not sure how we would close this realm might have to find a way to poison them like we did for Bal’anox”

Solveig continues to drive the needle into his skin as she listens to his story. Smiling as she thinks of him always keeping watch over their pack.
“It will grow stronger every day, it has to if we will be able to win this thing.” She says to him softly.
She listens on as he speaks and she only stops to shudder at the thought of a giant spider.
She leans back and cracks her neck as she finishes the mark.

Flexing and stretching his arm Sarryn wraps his arm around Solveig pulling her in for a deep kiss "I know how you feel about the spider, I too feel that way about her." Standing up to stretch "Another coffee my love? and a quick break before we continue work. I think I already know the next realm and it was one that we both died in."

Solveig smiles as he kisses her.
“Yes I think that would be good. My hands are very sore.” She follows him to the kitchen for coffee as she thinks back to the realm of hedonism. Yes, it had been where they fell in love, but it was also a memory full of horror. She sighs before taking a sip of her coffee.

Pouring them both a cup of hot coffee Sarryn takes her hands into his and starts to slowly massage them to try and release some of the tension that had built up in them, "Come sit for a minute and let me massage them for you" warming his hands on the hot coffee to add a bit more heat to it Sarryn works as much out of them as he can while looking at his beautiful wife and trying to share some energy with her to help work though some of the horrors of that realm.

She looks into her husbands eyes and feels calm. It had been her first death and it had taken its toll. Luckily she had Sarryn at her side and there wasn’t anything they couldn’t defeat together.
She sipped at her coffee again let out a content sigh.

Kissing her hands and then drinking more of his coffee and smiling "Let me know when you are ready to continue my love, I have my thoughts in order"

"Gladly bleed for you" Following her back to the room and sitting down on the bed Sarryn readies himself for the next couple tattoos “Oricelion” Grinning at what happened last time and how it led to being married to the wonderful woman who was now tattooing his arm, they died to close the realm but it was worth it for the world that we live in. “The succubus, she may be the mother to Elspeth but when we met her she was being fought by Marria a female stone elf who was once Kanask and had been fighting her for four centuries, she had a unique way of fighting against Oricelion. She would remove all emotion from people so they would not go mad or become enslaved or under the effects of euphoria… it was a harsh way to fight it but effective. This was also the first time that I can remember that our mark cleansed us of the effects that we had taken and that were forced upon us, we lost more of our essence when it happened and a few of the people I had brought willingly took food and drink from her” clenching his fist in anger as he remembers the last part and how he had told them repeatedly to not do that. “At least her realm is now closed it took too many lives to do it but it’s done and it’s off our plate.”

Solveig thinks back to that night, the horrific deaths that she, Ruki and Sarryn had suffered had been a strange mix of agony and ecstasy.
the blood dripping down Sarryn’s arm was a visual reminder of what had happened.
“I’m still glad we gave our lives to buy the others time, it led to us being here.”
She kisses his cheek after finishing the mark.

“The realm of constructs, Carroristos realm” Hanging his head in shame “It’s where we lost Evo, where I failed to bring everyone back. We took the boat yet again to get here, we entered into this doll house it was creepy and I mean really creepy, constructs that had gone mad, that were half built, that were broken… he left them there in this house to rot away like his brain had.” Smiling a sad smile “We were able to get through this house because we had Nazrat with us, the best trapsmith and locksmith I had ever seen. He was tasked to unlock this complicated key that was 3d and he was able to quickly get it done, it’s sad that he is gone now he was a good man.” Looking into the distance while remembering the next part “The scrap yard… this is where Evo fell because the necromancer didn’t work with the buddy system and let him fall, but that was on the way out. On our first pass through this scrap yard we were being followed by something that was crawling along the top of the scrap that was fifteen feet high, we could never get a look at him but it was up there. After fighting a few things in the scrap yard we were able to make it to his room and speak with him. He is the one that made Avatadore the golden dragon construct that we had fought to be able to bring her back in a egg” smiling “one of the best ideas I had for the dark reaches, was to take her spirit out and put it into the egg. We had met her in another time, but that is another story that I will tell you about and how we traveled through time and met so many important figures. Anyways after we talked with him we made our way out it was a fighting retreat as we were attacked as soon as we left his room, we made our way out we fought our way to the end and after we had left the realm we counted... and that's when I saw that Evo had been left behind and we were not able to get back in to get him back."

Solveig frowns at the thought of someone being left behind. She had heard the story of the necromancer who served among them abandoning Evo, but it still made her angry to hear.
She knew how much it pained Sarryn to know any type of failure. Particularly this sort, losing people always cut deep.
“I wish I could have met that trapsmith, I hope to be that talented some day.”

"You will love, you will. You already are doing amazing and I can only see you doing even better as you see more of them." Taking a deep breath and preparing for the last tattoo for the dark reaches "Yazig the final realm that we had been too, the realm where we will be launching an assault from. When we first got there we had to avoid the dragon as it chased us and there was no magical barrier that kept us out. We found a couple circles around that held Yazig and her companions, they were in stasis and had runes carved into the ground under them, sadly I was never able to figure them out that was left to the party that came after I left for a time. We had to free one of her companions because it looked like the runes were failing and that one of them had not been carved properly so Seigart and I had to build a circle around it and destroy her circle so that we could release her from the stasis. There was Yazig, a Saar who seemed to be a battle mage like myself, they had a heavily engraved shield in front of them and it had some markings on it that I had never seen before. There was the Stone elf that we had freed, she looked much older then she should have which is when we noticed that it was carved improperly. Then there was the Dryad that was in the earth circle and the leather armour that they wore had amazing patterns of runes on them, very heavily enchanted I would love to get another look at them and study them. This is also where all the ore and stone that we can collect is going what I am trying to get mined and sent back so that we can rebuild the siege portal.”

Solveig chuckled to herself as she remembered the last time she saw Yazig, it was the early morning and she was none too pleased.
She continued to nod along as she listened to the story, alternating stabs with wiping of blood and ink. Once she had finished she sat back and breathed deep. She kissed her husband tenderly and walked over to the desk to scribble something out as she gave him time to process.
“It is done my love. I am so proud to be your wife and fight beside you. My wolf.”

“Thank you my love, they are beautiful. A reminder of what we have fought for and continue to fight for. I am glad to be your husband and fight with you, my moon and ocean.” Rolling his arm and inspecting the tattoos while flexing the muscles and sightly relishing in the residual burn and pain. “You had mentioned that you had a request once we were done my love, what is it?” Rising from the bed Sarryn pulls Solveig in for a kiss deep and passionate and looks into her eyes as he eagerly awaits her response.

Solveig sighs happily as he kisses her. She then steps back and shows him the design she had made.
”I want us both to have this symbol on our right ring fingers, it is a sign of love and devotion to my people.”
She sits down waiting to hear his response.

Taking her right hand into his Sarryn lifts it to his lips and gently kisses her ring finger “I would gladly share a tattoo with you, you have my love and devotion” sitting down beside her “will I be tattooing you as you have tattooed me?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back