Humans Melt faces

Most of the chapters I've been to, humans felt like kind of an afterthought. Other than the one 'human supremacist' guy, that is. There's a lot of room for neat plot to come out of them, though, so I hope to see it one of these days. After all, humans are the adaptable race, the one with a million cultures for every environment, no?

I don't really see it as that. I think that human is the go-to race for random miscellaneous stuff because it doesn't have any makeup requirements and is therefore easier to prep. You're not likely to see many Sarr wavebattles because it's not commonly worth it to put on that kind of detailed makeup/costuming in order to swing 6's and resist two poisons per life for thirty minutes.

tieran said:
meh... most times if people are concerned about a particular disadvantage the character will be tailored to avoid/minimize it... at least initially

-Justin

Ding ding ding!

Thanks Dave...

I appreaciate you making me look like more of a powergamer than I did making that statement by you agreeing with it ;-)

-Justin

tieran said:
Thanks Dave...

I appreaciate you making me look like more of a powergamer than I did making that statement by you agreeing with it ;-)

-Justin

Powergamers Unite!!!

;)

Damn right...

-Justin

I know that... I just wish most other people would have that realization...

-Justin

Yeah I know... I'm preaching to the choir...

The evil choir, but the choir nonetheless... ;-)

-Justin

tieran said:
I know that... I just wish most other people would have that realization...

-Justin

Many (certianly not all) don't unless there is a tangible benifit.

I'm of a mind that the self described "powergamers who roleplay" should come down on those giving them a bad name.

But, hey, that's just my opinion.

I've seen plenty of Human plot running around in NJ...cough...plug.... cough... ;)

Meh humans are totally over-rated.

Dark Elves for the win! No one else can just simply resist magic... =D Besides as a rogue you don't even have to wear dark collored clothes to blend in with the shadows... cause your skin is already so dark... like your soul...

the best way to spot keres & morai is to tell a joke...

-Justin

Back