Humans

Frank Wiccan said:
hey stop giving humans a bad deal
having us go to back of line at logistics is mean :)

New players like me dont know about the races getting secret packets dont know how neat there background is and when your starting out the idea of having to get everything you need just to play is hard enough trying to do a race is ruff

I had reforged in a car on way to ohio from NJ or I would haev changed race and when im a little more expreenced and too old to fight or die in battle I will certanly not be a human!

so us newbies need to be given a break for playing human, we didnt know there was more and we are strugling to leanr the rules in book and get going aspa!

FW
This is why you're given a rewrite for your second event.

cool isn't it? in case you go your first time and go "WHOAH!!! i can't handle all this make up!! iw anna be a human!" heheheh

Or "Woah! Everyone keeps treating me like I'm dirty and have head lice... I'm going to play an elf instead."

But then it turns out just to be you.

No, it's "Woah! I can't handle all this fun I'm having with plot and such! I should be a human!"

j/k, humans really aren't all THAT stinky!

humans come play in NH....its pretty cool...the humans got cool plot there.

::makes a mental note to not play in TC::: jeepers...i'm not related to anyone

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
::makes a mental note to not play in TC::: jeepers...i'm not related to anyone

Yes you are! You're a gypsy so you're related to Marcena! It's only if you're a human do you not get official plot unless you're related.

Just to get us back on track.

Humans do not rock.

I think the rock is going to win. ;)
humanrockvg3.jpg

I think it was probably biding its time, waiting for that very moment...

Or at least the moment immediately after that one.

Sisyphus, maybe?

Ah my... I have to say I will probably do a human alt, just so that I can have something to quickly throw together that won't take as much work to get into. That said my main is a DE... =P

dark elf is too much make up...i have made the decision that my alternate character will be a dwarf...just a beard...and simple clothing...

I got thanked last weekend for being a female dwarf, because the player had never seen one before. :3

Back