Hello Everyone! As we just finished another amazing event I wanted to get this out soonest! This is the perfect place to tell those that were not able to make it how great a time was had!
HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THE CRAYONS!!!!!!!!!What a fantastic game to come back to after BWE! There were so many good moments, but the ones I clearly remember are:
1. Finally resolving the trial and the heavy rp that came from it. I almost thought that the others weren't going to forgive Blue for trying to be self-destructive and take a death (even though it failed)
2. The Wild King fae plot. I think this may have been my most favorite series of mods that I've ever been involved in, and we had a great team!
3. "What happens if we step through the mist?" "Step through and find out." "Alright, I volunteer to try!" "1 chaos damage, 2 chaos damage, 3 chaos damage..." "Ow ow ow ow"
4. All of the drama regarding the wererats, and why people were killing them.
5. Capturing the wererat and escorting him to the healer's guild (thanks to the NPC for just rolling with it!) and then hearing the rumor that the wererats all trust Blue. Like she needed that in her life!
6. Rule 7: Always exhale! Wizerdin' School!
7. The chaos and death elemental fight, and being face to face fighting with the Paxton NPC. Absolutely nerve-wracking and I scrabbled to try to match his fighting and not die
8. Ri punching Lagarde in the face and then congratulating him
9. Gdi another nickname? Tumbleblue is stuck now
10. Luke Bluewolf's adventures in explaining time travel with crayons!
11. Being murdered horribly by two hobgoblins and a thunder lizard, hilarious and I got to listen to the panic inside the healer's guild and everyone running around outside
12. Conversations with Puck that were both sobering and fun!
13. Tiny fire elemental chasing Captain Roberts around the tavern, which was adorable
14. Being confused with Lagarde while others in the Wild Hunt party were discussing both adopting Blue and I guess either stealing or bribing her for pretty kits. Being the only female fox can occasionally be hilarious
I'm certain there are more, but tired brain is still tired! Looking forward to next game!