June 17 favored moments!

HalveElven

Hello Everyone! As we just finished another amazing event I wanted to get this out soonest! This is the perfect place to tell those that were not able to make it how great a time was had!

In no particular order:
For myself, I would rate the Curator mod as a highlight. Tooting my own horn some as I helped write it but seeing the PC's getting pressured and Really involved. How the voices got stressed as the severity of the main puzzle trap started becoming real.
Being able to help create that environment was intense on my end.

Being able to make time to bring in Mercy's successor. While I feel the costuming has a way to go its a step in the right direction.

Making and presenting the 2 handed Fey blade. My work is still in progress but that was fun to make and carry on the field. And to hear it was received pretty well.

The drowned sailor fight Fri night. That one was pretty epic. The effects were really awesome! Well done Trace!

All the new faces at the Loremasters meeting!

That's a few of my highlights. Looking forward to next month!

Hmm I have a few favorite moments. One was walking into the tavern for dinner Saturday and every single person just stopped and stared. Like who the .... Is that. The faces where great.

I really love playing a gaurd for the ninja Duke mod. Cracking jokes and making the plot laugh was great.

And I loved being able to play and introduce my self and ideas to all you players and NPC/plot team you guys are simply amazing. Kindest and most amazing playersthis group is a step above the rest.

* High level of engagement backstage this weekend! NPCs emailing Plot before the event, expressing interest in specific stories, and raising their hands for longer-term roles
* Setting my "NPC Sweat Shop" to work backstage, making all those glowstick headlights for the opening battle, sharing with everyone the stories of the fight ahead!
* Getting the chance to welcome some of the new faces in our circle backstage!
* Timing just right, hearing the Duchess just about to pronounce sentence in a trial, and suddenly announcing that various PCs there start glowing with an inner light....
* Walking behind Cabin 5 where the crew of 27 glowing-eyed Ancient Mariners mustered OOG -- man! That couldn't help but feel scary, even to the Marshal!
* "You see a three-masted ragged tall ship."
"I see a three-masted, ragged, tall ship?"
"No, a ragged tall ship."
"Is that some kind of specific ship?"
* A complex opening battle with 2 fog machines, 3 ground light effects, sound effects, 27 pairs of glowing eyes, and 5 glowing Hearts of the Sea. It started with a curious letter, and an epic BGA. Then we hads skilled hands attempting to pick 15 padlocks. We managed meaningfully to work in nautical character backgrounds in an inland campaign setting. All with Vincent's spectacular character roleplay as the ship's captain. I was pretty psyched with how that turned out, despite a few bumps along the way!
* Setting the mood for an interrogation in an Acarthian jail cell, using what we've got: A cramped, small room, a single flickering candle, add some sound effects of dripping water, some chains clanking, rats squeaking... and Jeff Loats' detailed characterization and personality as an offbeat necromancer = My very favorite part of a great event!
* Impressive turnout at the Loremsters Guild meeting, and so much delightful notetaking about the Libraries of Acarthia, and Places to Research (hint! Super useful in BGAs!)
* One trip after another to consult the gorgeous large printed maps that Jenn Beach provided for the game of her own funds
* OH MY GOD, HOW COOL WAS THE TAVERN ATMOSPHERE AT NIGHT! This is the tavern I've always wanted for this game!
* Owen stealing the show as the fire sprite on Saturday afternoon... and Captain Roberts so kindly hamming it up in response!
* "Let the Wild Hunt begin!" -- and yet another application of cool sound effects in the game; glad PCs seem to enjoy the setting element of such effects as much as I do!
* Working with some ardent, enthusiastic, quick-studying NPCs this weekend whom I'll name in another post later -- but everyone who helped with my series of Town Guard-sponsored modules to learn more information about the ghouls was amazing, such as the time when...
* I planned for 4 cultists at a recruiting meeting, and got about 10 because the NPCs were all so psyched to play cultists! Big thanks to Abi for painting all those tattoos on everyone. Then Leo... oh, Leo... adding extemporaneous cult-filking with love songs about Halixma, what joy! Everyone loves a cult!
* Hanging out with pretty much everyone as Squire Alissayre Tiree during the continuing project to try to build an orphanage. Special mention to moments with Kali and Team Cotton Candy Grapes (I'm pretty sure that the name still isn't taken), and Emaric, finally!
* Getting to witness Ray Bruels' masterful performance of the first appearance of one of Rivervale's offstage NPC baronial knights, Sir Kendrick Orson of Glenmere. I knew that Ray would capture the esprit d'corps of the team, and would give the role the proper familiar feel of a friend and courtsman of many years -- and Ray was perfect! Light-hearted, familiar, nailed all the material, hung out but didn't overstay -- perfect job, Ray, thank you so much for bringing that Players Guide character to life!
* Belswin and others reacting to news that purple feathers are THE fashion statement of this season!
* Rumors that the Tea House would be serving cinnamon rolls this weekend....
* Players' warm and delighted reaction to the Vysen teams' special rumor sheets for the Howling Woods this weekend
* My beloved ghouls...
*...Players' reactions when a few found blue info cards outside their barracks windows, indicating that there had been significant recent ghoul activity in the area!
* All the kind thanks and feedback from our players and visitors, all of whom have been really supportive making our shared experience awesome for everybody!

Love & Kisses,
Trace
Team Prometheus
2017 Acarthia Plot

Last edited:
I'm usually slow at doing this, so I'm trying to switch it up this month! I went backwards over two logs on Friday night, so I wasn't quite as mobile as I'd like the rest of the weekend. However, for the most part, Ibuprofen saw me through a fun event. I always forget things, but off the top of my head:

-Warchester's first full-group game of the season. <3 when we're all there, even if we're not usually rolling around together as one big pack of murder-hobos.
-All of the travelers and new players. It's always fun to meet new people, and see those again on their 3rd or so visit, even if Fynn never trusts them. ;)
-The nighttime ambiance with most overhead lights off in the buildings. I didn't even think about it at game, which means it was doing just what it was supposed to.
-Friday night undead MWE mist ship thing. I'm not usually in the thick of it in town battles, but this one was great to get in there and really get immersed in the fight. Amazing production.
-Friday night stealth mod. I was bummed out when I saw some fey wandering about and knew I was going to miss them due to committing to this mod, but it was a great experience and kudos to Plot and our NPCs for rolling with the various difficulties in creating the setting they wanted with the location they had.
-The length of the Merchant's Guild meeting. ;)
-The NPCs that were portraying the kobolds that nearly rolled up our little group in a nice sleep-gassed and waylayed package. Great group and great work.
-Frozen grapes. I've never had those before and it was quite refreshing. Thanks Jeff!
-Thorgrim nailing the stay vs go on Saturday night when everyone was running around post-Dreadrot news.
-Having two different members of plot come up to me after game and express plot-joy in something I did. Going in I didn't think there would be much to it, so it caught me completely off-guard. I'm glad my actions were well-received.

Last edited:
As we explore the Curator caves, I carefully crack open the door. "Oh, look, a trap." I snip the wire. I open the door some more. "Oh, look, another trap. The door was double trapped!" I snip the second wire. I open the door all the way... "Oh... crap." My jaw hits the floor as I gaze upon what I can best describe as the result of overzealous spiders who had learned to attach webs to traps. Explosives and weapon traps, traps that go off when you hit the wire and traps that go off when you cut the wire, trapped locks and contact poisons designed to send you berserk into other traps. A true legerdemain playground.
It was glorious. Thank you very much Miguel and NPCs who set that up. And thanks to the PCs who waited patiently outside while I played with the bombs.

Also, I'm now stuck to a box.

p.s. it was also a lot of fun running Skycaller's corpse back from a mod for healing :)

Last edited:
First off, you guys rock
Ok, with that out of the way, is have to say some of my favorite moments were
-getting my first magic item (I don't care if I was an NPC and I only had it for about 15 minutes, it was a big moment for me!) through not quite legal means
-channeling my inner kobold and using waylay effectively and then dying quickly
-during the Friday night assassination mod, I think I actually did fall asleep at one point, but when the PC's came in, I was honestly shocked and surprised for a moment.
-and I have to throw in the cult party. Food, music, family, what's not to love haha.
-Nicholas Syvertsen

P.S. Shambling plants that almost engulfed some people. That was fun too.

Last edited:
This was my first event so far, so the entire weekend was an intensely fun time.

My favourites by far:
Friday afternoon, as I was arriving in monster camp and immediately being put to work with great people (who were so helpful with all of questions) Jen came in and asked for help with a large night mod. After explaining the mod, later called the assassination Duke mod, the character I was playing turned into basically Jafar. It was fantastic being able to completely differ from my perspective and insult wylderkin, mages, and if there hasn't been a belted Knight there it probably would have ended differently.
Really hoping to see the Duke come back.

Saturday I was in the tavern all day, and the two npcs who were helping make the sandwiches were so helpful! It was great having helpers, and I hope to see something like that more often. Even that evening when we ran out of meat about everything to drink, people were still RPing with the tavern.

Getting to sing with Captain Rogers was a great as well.

If I had to pick a favourite moment this weekend it would have to be Saturday night, with my only instance of physical rp thus far with Peatmoss. Gorgeous individual and a blast to talk with.

The plot team are spectacular and I am super excited to work with them next month!

Just a quick note of caution with further posts from our NPC crew: Please remember, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" with any PC names or juicy story details re: mods and non-public encounters. (Nothing bad so far, just always an important reminder, especially when we all get psyched!)

Thanks,
Trace

I know I'm going to miss a lot of moments but the best ones for me off the top of my head include:

- Sending Abi and Cody, as goblins off to the middle of the field to pull the blanket(clouds) off the sun. Having someone come and tell me they were complaining about in character. They then walk back over, I give them two copper each take their weapons since they don't need them and send them on their way.

-Hearing the 3 part mod I wrote went off well, would love feed back about it from other players who went on the chamber fight.

-War planning with Ri and Abtus, using a lot of the IBGA information I've been working on for a year and it has been getting put to good use for the last 4 months. (Thank you Trace!!)

-Afternoon Nap... <3

-Tiatar camaraderie and great love for one another.

Thank you again everyone!

Favorite moments
#1 most definitely was the Friday night battle, as one of the first PCs to walk around the corner and see the "Glowing eyes" coming out of the mist it was truly terrifying moment in character, and all Darendar could say, was "OH ****, Fall back". As a player and DM I really just wanted to take a moment to truely admire and appreciate the thought and planning that went into that one moment. Thank you plot and NPCs, that night will be talked about for years to come.

#2 Sarah Kerns amazing roleplaying Saturday night. Multiple people watched her storm out of the tavern Saturday night, angry at our groups callous disregard for the lives of the were-rats that are just victims of someone else's manipulations. It was brilliantly done, and made a few PC's jaws hit the floor, and rethink their view of the world.

3# the incredible amount of story lines that were running around this weekend. It was hard to keep track of them, I'm not sure how you all did, but you did an amazing job Plot.

4# watching everyone that played with the Pink stick of death in the middle of field, while others sat on the side eating popcorn. It was highly entertaining.

5# Emeric Telling goblins to go pull the blanket off of the sun to wake everyone up.

Attachments

• 19260315_10210969107081274_7767991204352097247_n.jpg
    19260315_10210969107081274_7767991204352097247_n.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Had a wonderful event, it was great to have all of team Warchester back, even though we were split up a lot of the time.

• Friday night field battle. Big props to plot team and NPC's for taking what would normally be a standard undead wave fight, and using high production value to make it awesome. Normally I find wave fights pretty boring and easy, but the production value not only made it look cool, but made it more challenging. The lights were messing with my visual focus so I had problems seeing incoming attacks, especially packet delivered attacks which just seemed to fly out from the mists. The requiring of legerdemain to release the undead shackles in combat was a great idea as well.
  • Friday night mirror monster fight. It was the first time that Thorgrim has led a town battle and it went about as smoothly as it could go. Everyone was on point, knew what to do, and executed the plan perfectly.
  • Normally I don't enjoy fae plot lines but I'm enjoying the fae champion plots quite a lot. It's forcing Thorgrim out of his comfort zone and requiring him to make tough personal choices and not just solve problems by hitting things. Had a touching moment with Cynder where the room got a little dusty when determining whether or not I would champion for Tibolt in order to barter for the release of her sister. Props to Quentin for doing a good job of portraying Tibolt, all of the fae I've met who are involved in this are very different and feel like unique individuals with a variety of motivations. Also even though I didn't interact with him much, Jordan's King of the Hunt fae had great costuming and was creepy as hell.
  • Fighting the hydra inside the mirror, getting blasted by more lightning storms than I can count, and thinking we were all completely screwed when the heads spawned again. Fight did not go at all according to plan as our eviscerates were only a drop in the bucket, but our healers were on point, and it was a great group, so we were finally able to pull it out after our initial strategy went out the window.
  • Interacting with out of towners and adventuring with other players I don't know very well. Making Terren blush with Thorgrim's unfiltered tavern talk, deciding to join the wizard school meeting for the hell of it and once again realizing that Thorgrim is a big fan of celestial casters, even those through the mists.
  • Went on the loremasters's guild mod with a few prospective members of the guild and it was really challenging. I was pretty sure we were dead when we were trapped in a room that continued to catch fire and spawn golems until we completed the puzzle. Thorgrim got to feel like a badass during that encounter.
  • Death/chaos elemental field battle was really deadly, and I appreciate the challenge. I asked for more deadly battles and so far this year we've gotten them.
  • Doing some night time rogueing as a NPC, will leave it at that.
  • Speaking of rogueing those ******* hobgoblin traps on the steps to the cabins. Plot's doing a great job of taking back the night for the NPC's and making us feel unsafe.
  • Finding out more about the lands to the west of the Whitefang mountains from Ryker; excited for that chapter to open and hope I can make it out there.

Last edited:
These are a few of my favorite things...

- Practice Batons with Commander Tevas
- The 2am RP Mod on Sunday Morning.
- "Gillian are you prepared to fight Parzivel?" "Yes" "There's only one problem..."
- Brom. Always Brom. But especially in the dark, talking about his wood.
- Death and Chaos, Death and Chaos, Go together like Ghosts and Seance....
- Raganzi and Kasuni, Warrior-Students
- Peat talking me into being Asaseya's Champion.
- ******* up my first Confine/Eviscerate combo by pulling it off perfectly.
- Spear.
- Izual, GAVEL OF THE SCIONS
- Lumi's black hole where her heart should be. Every conversation inspires me to be a worse person.
- Brief glimpses of Loatses. Recognizing the tall one, in the dark, at night, from a single shot that could have come from only one other NPC. Corollary favorite: Some Loatses keep being taller than I remember. And it's not the tall one.
- What's Captain Robert's favorite meal? Wood-fired steak.
- Auction is kind of like... fighting with money!
- Spinning Ring of Wizard Hate
- Sweeping with Riggers.
- Lord of the Hunt.
- Alis with a sword. They grow up so fast. I remember when she was a pacifist..
- Beginning the age-old process of enemy analysis with my Chief Analyst. Each fight. Each resource. Each weakness and strength. Maybe time for a spreadsheet?
- Realizing how badly I'm playing my character from the outpouring of support I keep getting.

Sincere thanks to you all.

Last edited:
I had a TON of great moments, too many to list off, but I'll try to hit some!

Ferris clearing traps, and hitting the berserk trap on the Scion cabin..

Feeding the Thunder Lizards pepperoni and having my hand nipped at by them. They were so cute, I definitely hope I get to see them around a lot more!

Working to try to get this spike out of the ground, only to be mid conversation and see a pulsating purple glow coming from that field once more, the immediate dread in my stomach knowing EXACTLY what it was.

Late night talks with elementals.

Generally ALL the elemental plot and conversations, there were SOOO many different ones.

Blowing up the massive serpent Friday night with a bit of assistance from Knox.

OH MY GOD the order cave was ridiculous!!! In the best way possible, thank you to all the NPCs and thought that went into that.

Dragging Aneira out with the golem over and over again was pretty great.

Small bits of time with the out of towners was great, I feel like I hardly saw any of them.

Thanks to all the fighters that let me slide in behind them and somewhat backpack them this weekend as well!!

Wow, what a great game and a great way to return from a partially intended, but longer than intended break! I had an amazing time RPing with you, seeing how the game has grown and evolved...and the Production Values, just wow. I had so many interesting and meaningful encounters this event and was so busy I will probably not remember all of them so here goes!

1. The Huntsman Plotline. Challenging fights, good puzzles, and amazing props. I was so happy to be involved in the story from beginning to end.
  2. War Planning. I felt so immersed in the intensity and the worry surrounding the invasion of Forrest watch it was intense. Thanks to everyone involved for keeping the talk deep and serious, the immersion was amazing.
  3. I loved the intensity of the scene surrounding some internal house controversy with The Barrons of Tiatar and Ri's husband some very deep, character building roleplay.
  4. Tumbleblue...
  5. The Teahouse!
  6. The Mist Pirate Fight...so amazing! more fights that are that thought out and propped, please!!!
  7. Going with one of the squads to fight the Twins, a fun, and challenging coordination fight.
  8. Going down in battle more times this event than I have in any two others but not feeling it was because the battles just piled on taking out effects, a good challenge of tactics and numbers. (Though perhaps a few too many Arcane Deaths ;3)
  9. Wylderkin Socialization, all of them, we really do have the best Kin culture I love it every time I interact with it.

Our new plot team is super fantastic. I went three years NEVER using or needing my prophecy skill and it's been all over the play; I -love- that! Please don't stop. <3

*Seeing old friends again, even if I didn't get to RP with them like...at all. (Still, <3 to you guys)
*Getting to kick some swindling fabric merchants out of the teahouse while Alis was briefly in charge. So much fun. I'm starting to think she'd make a pretty good Duchess after all. ;)
*The conversation with Gillian wherein Gillian attempted to prevent herself telling Alis who had been murdering were-rats in the tavern, finally admitted it had been Brannan, and Alis' subsequent storming out in a fit of rage, heading straight for the teahouse with a weapon in her hand.
*Being a front line fighter (Alis brainthoughts: "I have no business being there. I'm a scholar. But seriously you shields, get outta mah way, I'm'a kill some bad guys.")
*Fighting the Hunt King and WINNING!!!! (I promise I'll stop being smug eventually)
*Not being a were-rat anymore.
*The true pleasure of my clients who loved the stuff I made (this ALWAYS makes me soooo happy!)
*All the world flavor being added by our lovely new plot team is sooo awesome. Blue cards that aren't mods? Neat!
*Skycaller walking up and saying "Alis, even though I don't believe in them, there's a thing over there with a bunch of runes and I think it can only be read by a prophet."

*** I also want to send out a special thank you to JJ who noticed I was 100% not okay (dehydration, ewww) and made me sit down and drink some fluids without managing to shatter immersion. Thank you, friend. You are amazing. ***

What a fantastic game to come back to after BWE! There were so many good moments, but the ones I clearly remember are:
1. Finally resolving the trial and the heavy rp that came from it. I almost thought that the others weren't going to forgive Blue for trying to be self-destructive and take a death (even though it failed)
2. The Wild King fae plot. I think this may have been my most favorite series of mods that I've ever been involved in, and we had a great team!
3. "What happens if we step through the mist?" "Step through and find out." "Alright, I volunteer to try!" "1 chaos damage, 2 chaos damage, 3 chaos damage..." "Ow ow ow ow"
4. All of the drama regarding the wererats, and why people were killing them.
5. Capturing the wererat and escorting him to the healer's guild (thanks to the NPC for just rolling with it!) and then hearing the rumor that the wererats all trust Blue. Like she needed that in her life!
6. Rule 7: Always exhale! Wizerdin' School!
7. The chaos and death elemental fight, and being face to face fighting with the Paxton NPC. Absolutely nerve-wracking and I scrabbled to try to match his fighting and not die
8. Ri punching Lagarde in the face and then congratulating him
9. Gdi another nickname? Tumbleblue is stuck now
10. Luke Bluewolf's adventures in explaining time travel with crayons!
11. Being murdered horribly by two hobgoblins and a thunder lizard, hilarious and I got to listen to the panic inside the healer's guild and everyone running around outside
12. Conversations with Puck that were both sobering and fun!
13. Tiny fire elemental chasing Captain Roberts around the tavern, which was adorable
14. Being confused with Lagarde while others in the Wild Hunt party were discussing both adopting Blue and I guess either stealing or bribing her for pretty kits. Being the only female fox can occasionally be hilarious

I'm certain there are more, but tired brain is still tired! Looking forward to next game!​

Loved getting back to playing Ember who can fire a bow. I realized this game it has been since Sept I played bow wielding Ember because of my pregnancy.

-Yeah all warchester being back together!
-Loved the mwe slave freeing undead fight! The mists and lights made it soo cool and harder to fight too.
-Izzy's fae character tempting me...
-Chatting at the Mages guild finding out about their fabulous chairs
-ranting about plain donuts (all plain donuts should burn, they are not real donuts)
-Meeting new people and being able to almost wipe on a mod with them, damn those sleep gas
poisons
-Also convincing people to come fight on a mod and then them having fun :)
-The hunter's bow tease
-Squire Noah on Lumi's bed.... need I say more
-hugging a dark elf
-Gillians birthday dance and spending time with her :)
-Eating dinner and having Knox temp everyone to touch the rod....
-Team elemental hug
-Chaos/death fight and taunting them while killing them with my arrows of death!
-When Ice and Fire mwe's combine we get some steamy situations :p
-Late night elemental conversations
-Late night snacky time, saving me from pumping boredom

Last edited:
With how busy the May event was, I didn't think there was much chance of topping the fun I had then. While this event wasn't as craaaazy busy as that one, I think I can say I had as much or more fun. The content and the people were really on top of their game this time.
  1. The wild hunt was an amazing series of mods. They were challenging in different ways, and with the locked-in team, it allowed for some great dynamics to build up with characters that otherwise might not have gotten to do anything together. So many kudos.
  2. The trial's done! Yay! Didn't expect to have to argue over who gets the privilege of dying, but hey, we never claimed to be smart characters. Almost started giggling hysterically when the glowing hearts thing started, which would not have helped my case...
  3. The MWE pirate ship. So amazing.
  4. The PC and some NPC interactions were, as always, in-depth and amazing. Ranged from anger, to seething hatred, to near-tears, to tender heartfelt sharing of emotions. These are the things that really keep me coming back...that and, of course, getting to kick butt.
  5. As noted by Blue, the banter with Tiatar that ranged from threats to vague suggestions that Blue find someone better was pretty funny OOG and brain-melting IG. Gonna give this poor fox a heart attack.
  6. Luke's rambling stories throughout the event. Always a pleasure to hear. Managed not to spray my drinks out my nose when he was telling them this time.
  7. Wizardin' schooooool! Working on not inhaling. *updates his signature with the new nickname*
  8. Pawpcorn. Nuff said.
  9. Despite it going poorly for some, the war council debate with big maps, and everyone trying to reason their way through military planning...while OOG knowing we were probably feeding plot ideas the whole time.
  10. Dreadrot. Well ****. Didn't see that coming. Almost had one of those fall down and stare at the ground shock moments.
  11. Locks on monsters?!? Yesh! I lost all my coin (and didn't care) tossing my bags apart to find my picks mid-battle. So cool.
  12. Getting knocked almost flat on my tail by Sorin and never seeing it coming. It's not often someone truly surprises lagarde.
  13. While most of my list are about PC interactions, the NPCs deserve a standing ovation. The endless running and quality roles were stellar. I can't really call out any one individual, as everything was so well done.
There's gotta be more, but that's what comes to mind. Great event! Can't wait for more!

What a fantastic game to come back to after BWE! There were so many good moments, but the ones I clearly remember are:
1. Finally resolving the trial and the heavy rp that came from it. I almost thought that the others weren't going to forgive Blue for trying to be self-destructive and take a death (even though it failed)
2. The Wild King fae plot. I think this may have been my most favorite series of mods that I've ever been involved in, and we had a great team!
3. "What happens if we step through the mist?" "Step through and find out." "Alright, I volunteer to try!" "1 chaos damage, 2 chaos damage, 3 chaos damage..." "Ow ow ow ow"
4. All of the drama regarding the wererats, and why people were killing them.
5. Capturing the wererat and escorting him to the healer's guild (thanks to the NPC for just rolling with it!) and then hearing the rumor that the wererats all trust Blue. Like she needed that in her life!
6. Rule 7: Always exhale! Wizerdin' School!
7. The chaos and death elemental fight, and being face to face fighting with the Paxton NPC. Absolutely nerve-wracking and I scrabbled to try to match his fighting and not die
8. Ri punching Lagarde in the face and then congratulating him
9. Gdi another nickname? Tumbleblue is stuck now
10. Luke Bluewolf's adventures in explaining time travel with crayons!
11. Being murdered horribly by two hobgoblins and a thunder lizard, hilarious and I got to listen to the panic inside the healer's guild and everyone running around outside
12. Conversations with Puck that were both sobering and fun!
13. Tiny fire elemental chasing Captain Roberts around the tavern, which was adorable
14. Being confused with Lagarde while others in the Wild Hunt party were discussing both adopting Blue and I guess either stealing or bribing her for pretty kits. Being the only female fox can occasionally be hilarious

I'm certain there are more, but tired brain is still tired! Looking forward to next game!​
HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THE CRAYONS!!!!!!!!!

Back