June 3 weekend pre-registration: CLOSED

Re: June 3 weekend pre-registration

Just pre-regged Maria and myself. Telokh and Siobhan in the hizzouse!

-Mike E.

Pretty excited that I can play more than I thought this season. I will pre-reg asap, and will be playing Flint.

Hell yes Flint

Omg heck yes! :D As soon as I have my ride completely figured out, I'll get my pre-reg on! I'm so pumped to see everyone again!

Please make the adjustment to reflect that I am no longer occupying the Water Private Room, and it is free for another's reservation. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Illana and Toddo both NPCing. :)

i am hoping to make it to npc

Do you guys realize what today is? Agreat day to pre-logist! Faster time getting in game Friday, lightning fast Saturday logistics! So much awesome can happen. Fighters and rogues its easy! Just send me your magic items and charges needed plus production
Soooo simple. Plus a magic item will go to a winner randomly chosen of those who pre-logist. Folks with battleboards this year we can get in a ton more hours of gameplay, all you have to do is Just spend ten minutes and pre-logist!

Kyle

He means, pre-logistify, but yes, it is awesome. I am getting my lists of things together and hope to do it before the end of the week.

fixed. Didnt evern realize that. thanks robb for translating

I'll be at the entire event NPCing and blanketing Deg. I'm bringing a lot of bird seed packets too so hopefully we won't run out.

kes166 said:
I'll be at the entire event NPCing and blanketing Deg. I'm bringing a lot of bird seed packets too so hopefully we won't run out.

Make sure you show 'em to me so I can gobby ya'! <3

If you pay for the event and don't specify what you're paying for, I have to make assumptions that (a) it's for the next event and not another one; and (b) if you pay membership only that you will be coming as an NPC.

:thumbsup:

Also, I have to admit that I do NOT know everyone's real name. If you post as "Bobo" and say "List me as NPCing next event" and I have no idea who you are, please don't get mad at me for not listing you! :tears:

Hi guys! Unfortunately, I work this coming event weekend and I won't be there, neither will Cortni. So, I am looking for 2-3 volunteers from our med staff to be on-call for the weekend. If you have CPR/First aid or higher and want to volunteer to help people for the weekend please let me know. You get gobbies :) So far from the pre-reg list I have William Duffy, Dave Ehrhart, and Amy Resele who are also on our med staff listing. If you have a cert or aren't pre-regged yet but know you are going and want to be on-call let me know.

Last event when I went off site to the hospital Drew and Amy stepped up and I'd like to try to not keep tapping the same people unless they want the job.

Again if you are willing, again just send me a PM or email to christine.maudlin@gmail.com, and thanks in advance! Any questions please feel free to contact me.

-Christine

Add me to the NPC list.
I guess I am blanketing "Blank" (who as of today has really awesome Roman sandals).

-MS

All right. Finally registered. PCing as Hamaliel Decarab.

Finally Paid as well. Big Fuzzy time. :thumbsup:

As we now have enough Black and Gold Preregged, can we get a cabin por favor? I need someplace ot hang up all the new maps I'm working on. :)

Just sent in my money! Playing Alda (duh, lol). Gonna pre-logistify sometime soon, too! (I smell a life spell on the horizon...)

Also, I'm sorry I failed yet again - As I hit the "submit" button on my paypal account, I noticed the "Add a note" link, and attempted earnestly to go back and write a note like I am supposed to! But I could not :( Sorry! So, if you need it, my player number is 1913, and the event I just paid for is the June 3rd one. I'm such a pain >_<

Back