Kin

Yea I duno, it might be cool

James Trotta said:
I'd also like to see an option for the half build racials like half build for herbal lore (which would make some sense for a spitting cobra kin I've been thinking of). I'm not sure about half cost for archery but it must make sense for some kind of kin.
Squirrels. Ever read Redwall?

The thought has crossed my mind to create a skunk kin with Resist Poison and Recist Command. Basically he would be a fighter specializing in alchemey.

I have 2 1/2 birdkin. My Raven has Gypsy Curse (mythologically justified) and Resist Element. My Vulture has Resist Necro and Resist Poison (or maybe Fear, it's been so long since I played him that I forget). My Platypus (the half birdkin LOL) will definitely have Claws (big, digging claws) and either Resist Element (based on the electrical sense they use to find prey under water) or Resist Poison (based on males having poison glands).

As far as approval for racials, it is the plot committee that gives the approval, so I would say the IG home of the character should be the one giving approval. However, I did have a chapter (I forget which one) refuse to house one of my characters in their database because they didn't like my racials, which seemed a bit off to me.

If anyone goes for an Emu, or any other Aussie animal I'd love to work with them for with my Platypus. An "serious" Aussie accent is a must (eg. not saying "Crikey!" every other word).

Yea now that I've got a bird-kin too I'd especially love to play at a low level event that you were playing your Raven Mike. :) My Eagle-kin is kinda young and bubbly so I'm not sure he would get along quite so well with a serious and wise character like your vulture.

MaDCap is beyond the lowbie level cap. The last lowbie event he played he was probably the highest level character. You could hang with my Platypus though as he's well under the cap.

Back