Last HQ Event of the Season!!!

Leara said:
im going to npc this holloween event, ive been out of the dark for too long, and im draging tims sorry butt allong with me and ill make him have fun wether he likes it or not :twisted:

Once he has some fun maybe his butt won't be so sorry anymore. :lol:

Everyone can breathe a sigh of joyous relief. Khorwyn Brey will in fact be returning for the last event, beautifully windblown hair and all. ;)

SHUN ALL NON-FEATHERED HAIR!!

So now I might be PCing....i guess its nice to be in demand. Either way should be a great event!

Well at this rate the 17th won't be for another 30-40 days, depending on how much people can't wait for it. Don't ya hate how times seems to crawl when you want to go to an event.

i deffinatly agree there, its taking 4ever to be the 17th!

I am 99% sure Larien will be attending, but I don't know if Rowen or Gabriel will join her...

oh, I'm NPCing. PCing is fun and all, but there's nothing like making a PC or two go "WTF? I think I'm in trouble."

Mike (Drenten) will be NPCing as well :)

I'm PCing, time to have one last fling as Veil!

Mwahahaha!

Lyndsay

RP_Wolf said:

Mwahahaha!

Lyndsay

Thats just dirty.... playing her one last time without Riddick there.

<cry>

RiddickDale said:
RP_Wolf said:

Mwahahaha!

Lyndsay

Thats just dirty.... playing her one last time without Riddick there.

<cry>

So get your *** down there and play.

I am PC'ing Tetsu by day. I am going to NPC Dark Elf plot by night!

Can't wait to see you again Gee, it's been a long time bro!

Mike, sir, the great wheel of life has made another revolution, and two Shaman shall meet again!

-Justin C.

Larien said:
I am 99% sure Larien will be attending, but I don't know if Rowen or Gabriel will join her...

Aw, c'mon, you don't him to weigh you down. Let Larien spread her wings and fly.

This "wing" and "fly" reference brought to you be a permed Biata, a Vulture scavvy and a Raven scavvy....one of which will be at the October event. *wink*

Update: Sorry Toddo, something has come up and driven me to the light side. I will be playing Laguna for the Halloween event.

Telokh_Amdo said:
Larien said:

Aw, c'mon, you don't him to weigh you down. Let Larien spread her wings and fly.

This "wing" and "fly" reference brought to you be a permed Biata, a Vulture scavvy and a Raven scavvy....one of which will be at the October event. *wink*

Be assured, she goes where she wants. She's just not sure who will be joining her!

Back