Love Potion #9

Duke Frost said:
Ezri said:
There are LOTS of times that players hold back on PVP even though it would make sense for the character, particularly when they know that their intended target has no chance, or as you said, that it would be no fun.

Trust me, there would be a lot more deaths if certain people took off their personal throttles.

I hold back the throttle all the time. I'm holding back the throttle right now. :lol:

Scott

Actually you were one of the people I was thinking of. ;)

Sunnfire said:
Just remember, if Scott kills you its David's fault, because he clearly said, there should be more PVP.

There's the smartass thread I was expecting on the other thread. Thanks for not letting me down Jesse!

Scott

yea PvP!! :p

Scott vs. Jesse... Epic

I'v got a story for you.....

Playing my Romani Wynter, I was Love9'd to a High Orc, Brok. The entire event, I was stringing colorful scarves to his belt, singing loud obnoxous songs to him, planning the "wedding" and gathering the rest of the Romani to drink and party with said Brok. Even fought a few trolls in him name. OOG I was a lil worried, because I had not really role-played with Jesse before, but, IG, i did what any gypsy might do, and we both had so much fun and so many laughs at "the pinky inlove wit da Orc no good!!!" that everything was ok. If Jesse wasn't so great and understanding about it all, it could have been very weird, especially because my boyfriend was playing at the same event.

Dreamingfurther said:
yea PvP!! :p

Scott vs. Jesse... Epic

Learned never to screw with Scott's High Oger...... O.O......Stupid gypsy curse going wrong and getting me tooled down. Totally my fault, and really funny OOG, but IG??? Not so much...Scotts big, even in normal life.

Sunnfire said:
you realize we would just agree that if your not a celestial Templar, and black, you do not deserve to live.

I thought we already decided this, with the exception of course that they can keep their lives if they enter indentured minionhood.

Duke Frost said:
Sunnfire said:
you realize we would just agree that if your not a celestial Templar, and black, you do not deserve to live.

I thought we already decided this, with the exception of course that they can keep their lives if they enter indentured minionhood.

hmmmm, this is both troubling and interesting at the same time ;)

Go Scarecrow.

I don't know that we could trust Lauren with an arcane fear...

Did you buy your racials? :p

Sunnfire said:

Can you be a second class citizen if your black and celestial adept? :p

Who needs racials when you can just be immune!

Back