Low level event registration

Re: Low level event registration: Deadline Sunday!

Joshua Berit PCing Traver

Let's steamroll this event!

Hey Josh, Kill you later. :twisted:

Hey Scott thanks - me too - but we both know you are mostly pleased to not be the only one getting slow and old when we are fleeing...

So does this mean we get the banana dance?

A logistics moment:
Players, please prelogist by sending me your character info, production for friday night, spell selection, magic items with item number and times per day charges as well as any gobby expendatures. if i have this all ahead of time i can have your player packets done and you can pretty much walk right in game. ill be replying to log emails tonight and catching up. please contact me if you have any questions. thank you all.

Kyle

I'm hopping the fence to the player side of things. This is mostly to give my poor phone a rest from everyone telling me I have to hop the fence.

Sam your crew is pcing without you. Ya gonna let that happen?

Yup. I never get to hit my crew with sticks... Until Friday! Much discussion on fighting theory will be tested.

Awesome, I'm always happy to learn more. Sparring in NPC camp should be good times this weekend!

Laguna Hallik said:
I'll be in camp too, Sam. I'll show you some tricks to use on your buddies.

You better hurry up and have someone show you some tricks before Saturday then.

:twisted:

mikestrauss said:
*blink*

Ummm....who added my name to the NPC list? I am most definitely stuck in Pittsburgh this weekend.

-MS

BOO AND HISS.

Duke Frost said:
Laguna Hallik said:

How bout this trick? 15 magic...15 magic...::yawn:: 9 o clock bed time.

:p

be nice.. scott's old. he has to wake up early for the senior discounts

Laguna Hallik said:
Duke Frost said:
Laguna Hallik said:

How bout this trick? 15 magic...15 magic...::yawn:: 9 o clock bed time.

:p

I was up past 3 am both nights last event. Your snarky comment has been refuted.

Scott

Given the low numbers for attendance, are the numbers for cabins and private room adjusted at all? Would I be able to, say, reserve a room with just 2 people?

Also, I'm looking at doing food. If there's a veggie option, is anyone directly opposed to beef and bacon pies? I don't really think I have time to run a proper poll.

No one seems to have reserved a private room. That being said, it's gonna be cold at night and the private rooms are insulated. The cabins are not. You can reserve a private room as normal for $40. If they are not reserved by the event, say noon on Friday, they will be first come first serve. Pretty much the same with the cabins. With maybe 20 people PCing, I hope that his can be handled with relative civility and ease. But bottom line, if you want an insulated room, reserve one.

People can put space heaters in the rooms and cabins.

Dress warm, it's supposed to be in the 30s at night.

Scott

I'd like to stake a claim on a cabin for myself, Andrew W., Tom H., Tracey S., and Patrick M. As long as the powers that be allow it, that is.

Back