May event pre-registration: CLOSED

Dom Alioto to PC as Dr. Crassirostris

Reactions: Vox
Dan Gelerman to NPC!

Robert Stoel to play Hal

HtM to PC Brightoak, Danielle.. I *think* she is playing Anna (not sure).

Please reserve Gryphon for myself, Michelle (Ezri), Danielle, and Erika. Mich says she'll take a credit on the room. Reminder: I still have room credit kicking around as well which I will NOT use at this time. : )

HtM

please add Kyle spriggle to play grim and christine maudlin to play gwendara... also is this accurate? like has it been updated

Just sent our money in!!

Please apply the $40 credit (from the private room we did not get) towards the purchase of 2x May Ashbury weekend events ($120) plus $10 of Food Donation ($5 each) for Lauren Keener (Faelwen) and John Perkins (Altohtaro Armand).
(($120 2x event + $10 Food = $130 sub-total - $40 credit = $90 Final Cost))

i would like to take the open room please.

Luke Goldsmith to play Valím. I hope. Everything is looking good right now, though.

Please reserve a cabin for myself, Lauren, Luke, and Vincent. Thanks!
(Imladar and friends)

I will not be able to attend the May event. Please record my payment as a credit for a future event. Thank you.

Unfortunately due to a last minute medical issue Noelle and I were unable to attend. I want to still use the room credit for Duffy but I would like to request that the payment for Noelle Lequatre and I be used toward the July event. My apologies for causing logistical issues.

Back