May weekend Pre-registration list: CLOSED

Re: May weekend Pre-registration list

Sunnfire said:
It means I get to kill you twice as much.

Kill him a couple times for me too!

Nah hes going to come out as a scout in a mercury golem.

By 'eat packets' he meant, i will eat your packets and spit them out on your corpse.

Sunnfire said:
Nah hes going to come out as a scout in a mercury golem.

By 'eat packets' he meant, i will eat your packets and spit them out on your corpse.

Do I look like a mutant squirrel? (Don't answer that, Scott.)

-MS

Hey put Jesse Hennessey back as a PC! You can't steal away my Sun-Li Kai!

Jessica

Fearless Leader said:
Aven said:
Hey put Jesse Hennessey back as a PC! You can't steal away my Sun-Li Kai!

Jessica

I didn't know -- he just paid for the meals and the books and didn't tell me whether he was PCing or NPCing.

Hey! Give me Jesse Hennessey back as an NPC! You can't steal away one of my star quarterbacks!

-MS

Yes Jesse, NPC.... Would never-before-seen prosthetics tempt you? I can make it happen.
-toddo

Hey, that paypal that was from Rich's account was for my prereg. Sorry I didn't put that in the notes so the Rich Ditzler should be Christine Ditzler please.

I do like a good prosthetic.

Which sounds awesomely dirty.

I might hop the fence once or twice for you guys. With this character its easy, elf=easy makeup.

Sorry Mike, I didn't see a message box, then I forgot to send an e-mail. Because they keep bothering me to do work.. or some other nonsense here. I keep telling them I'm just here to collect a check, but it doesn't seem to work very well.

Well... you might die.

Personally I am bringing rice krispie treats. Toss a few of those in the opposite direction you are running in and strangely, monsters stop chasing you.

mikestrauss said:
I am now NPC #9 and NPC #17. Does this mean I get twice the goblin stamps or just that I have to do twice the work? :shock:

-MS

Actually you get half the goblin stamps and twice the work. ;)

I guess I has said, I might, but didn't think a need to "pre-reg" for, but Marissa Livollen, and Timothy Curry will both be NPCing this coming weekend. I know the list is closed...but helps to keep that 2:1 gap from spreading

Kayden said:
I guess I has said, I might, but didn't think a need to "pre-reg" for, but Marissa Livollen, and Timothy Curry will both be NPCing this coming weekend. I know the list is closed...but helps to keep that 2:1 gap from spreading

You don't need to pre-reg for NPCs, but the list here helps us get a good idea of who is coming... and if you're paying in advance for your meals, it helps too.

Sunnfire said:
Well... you might die.

Personally I am bringing rice krispie treats. Toss a few of those in the opposite direction you are running in and strangely, monsters stop chasing you.

Sugar? Blech! Now throw an apple or an orange and I might suddenly decide you aren't so tasty.

-MS

Something has come up and I can't make it to this weekend...

Is it possible to move my prereg to the end of May HQ event?

Collin Babcock

Laguna Hallik said:
Something has come up and I can't make it to this weekend...

Is it possible to move my prereg to the end of May HQ event?

Collin Babcock

Absolutely. Engler, can you please mark this in the database? And Colin, remind me after the event.

Back