May weekend Pre-registration list: CLOSED

Re: May weekend Pre-registration list

As far as a schedule for when you can pre-reg, as long as it's before Noon on the Wednesday before an event then you can do it. You could pre-reg now for an event in October if you felt like it.

in theory. but if i sent you guys the money for all the games i wanted to play for the rest of the year plus all the money for food and what not.. would you be able to keep track of it?

Mike V would probably start a pre-reg thread like for other events, in addition to whatever he does offline.

Robb Graves said:
in theory. but if i sent you guys the money for all the games i wanted to play for the rest of the year plus all the money for food and what not.. would you be able to keep track of it?

Sure, I'd start a new thread for each event.

wow neat. i guess the reason people don't do it is cause if soemthing happens and they can't come to the game in 6 months they'd rather wait a little and see if things change closer to the date.

well... that and it would cost alot.

You could always pre-reg for the next event on the day you leave for the current event.

I am pre-registering for them all.

Right now.

Write that down Engler!

Cut your finger and write it in blood! DOOOO IT!

muahahahahahaha!

I don't make a list until Mike V starts a thread for it.

Muahahahaha yourself! :mrgreen:

Just checked the list. In order to have one of everything we need a Hobling, a High Ogre and a Scout to pre-reg.

me too but dont want to fill one of those slots :)

Gee-Perwin said:
Telokh_Amdo said:
Just checked the list. In order to have one of everything we need a Hobling, a High Ogre and a Scout to pre-reg.

I'm down for a race change this weekend!

No, we need you to fill the Gingerbread Golem slot. ;)

pls add shane macomber to common room

I'll fill the scout slot don't worry. I need to put some money in my pay-pal and I'm going to do it BEFORE wed. this time. Sigh.

I am now NPC #9 and NPC #17. Does this mean I get twice the goblin stamps or just that I have to do twice the work? :shock:

-MS

mikestrauss said:
I am now NPC #9 and NPC #17. Does this mean I get twice the goblin stamps or just that I have to do twice the work? :shock:

-MS

What? you want Goblin stamps now too?
Sheesh you want everything...
next youll want your own comfy chair in Monster Desk....

:lol:

Back