Meeting of Minds

prashka

Scholar
Marshal
"I think we need to go back and discuss what we've found with the rest. Perhaps they will have more wisdom in this. I think we might need a force here meditating on keeping these tendrils back for a while yet."
 

Sita

Scholar
Amory points in Luke's general direction, "Want to identify a Dragon?"
 

prashka

Scholar
Marshal
Alluvio nods at Shin and Bavaikas. "Let's head back to the Tavern now, and discuss this at greater length."
 
Illahee stands slowly, opening her eyes to take in the state of the group. She eyes Amory questioningly. "Are you well?"
 

elliotbay

Knight
Marshal
Jonathan snorts
 

Sita

Scholar
Amory sighs, pushes herself up to her feet and unsteadily brushes off her off.

She smiles at Illahee. "I will be. Just tired." she frowns, "and starving."
 

luminemma

Newbie
The young Dragon manages a half-smile in Lael's direction, then nods to Alluvio and Shin. They don't speak, but their body language clearly indicates that they'd like to get far away from the Tear, as soon as possible.
 

Sita

Scholar
She turns to follow Illahee back to wherever, then blinks at Jonathan, "Oh goodness. My apologies, Friend Jonathan. Hello and how are you?"
 

Blue Moon

Newbie
"Lets go to the celestial circle then," Lael holds out her hand for the young one to take as she looks to the celestial dragon having the same desire as them.
 

prashka

Scholar
Marshal
Alluvio stands.

"Then we should return to the Tavern. Come."

He moves forward, sure and confident, although he does not feel that way. She makes her way back to the #tavern.
 

MondayMcGee

Scholar
San Francisco Staff
Plue nods in agreement, and visibly regrets it as she winces at her brewing headache. She follows Alluvio back toward the tavern.
 

luminemma

Newbie
Bavaikas pauses for a moment, tipping their head to the side. After a beat, they reach out a trembling hand to meet Lael's, and follow the rest of the group.
 

Sita

Scholar
Amory follows Illahee back to the Tavern.
 

Shin

Artisan
Shin walks with Bavaikas and Lael to the Circle with Luke, then onward to the Tavern once Bavaikas is cleared.
 

Ryan W

Artisan
Luke calls behind him "Jonathan, you busy? Wanna come to the circle with us?"
 

Durnic

Knight
Durnic excuses himself, exhausted, and heads back to his bunk.

(Date night tonight, not going to be at tavern night! Have fun ya'll!)
 

elliotbay

Knight
Marshal
(Sorry, my ability to parent and roleplay at the same time is... light)
 
Top