Meeting of Minds

Illahee remains kneeling, drawing her arms back down to rest upon her legs, hands loosely curled, claws retracting. Her countenance smooths slowly.
 

MondayMcGee

Scholar
San Francisco Staff
Plue's eyes flutter open moments after taking Alluvio's hand. She blinks several times at the dragon, swaying slightly. "I sensed no taint in you," she finally says, her voice sounding slightly distant.

She walks over to Shin, putting her hand on his forearm rather than his wounded paw. They look at each other, the unspoken question asked and answered, and their eyes close.

A few moments later, they open again. "Shin is okay."
 

elliotbay

Knight
Marshal
"If this is something wwwwwwwwwe can rrrrrrreplicate, then wwwwe must do so on a rrrrrrregular basis."
 

Sita

Scholar
Amor closes her eyes and nods in agreement with Jonathan.
 

MondayMcGee

Scholar
San Francisco Staff
"I ought to check you all again. And you, Illahee, if I may." Plue casts a glance at the exhausted-looking Killian and moves to check each of the adventurers in turn, then the Guardian, if allowed to do so.
 

luminemma

Newbie
Slowly becoming present again, Bavaikas winces when they process Jonathan's words. "I... Ideally, we would focus on the root of the problem." They weakly motion towards the Tear, now avoiding looking directly at it.

"Would you like me to be checked at your Celestial Circle?"
 

prashka

Scholar
Marshal
Alluvio frowns. "This has been a great deal of effort, and it seems successful, but will it be enough? It has not been enough today, given that there are still tendrils. What is the plan moving forward?"
 

Sita

Scholar
{Amory is clear on the second check}
 

Ryan W

Artisan
Lukes brow furrows ever slightly in disappointment at something. Then he goes to sit down next to Jonathan.
"Good to see you Jon. Been a while."
A small whining sound is heard from the pouch on Lukes stomach. The light mesh moves up a bit, and Luke pulls it back and tucks in it the pouch as a small familiar puppys head pokes out and look around those gathered. Luke bends his head down and kisses the puppy's head, and pets it gently.
 

Sita

Scholar
Amory attempts to focus on the Dragons, briefly wonders why there are now four, and closes her eyes again. "May we discuss further strategy elsewhere? Or is there more we should try?"
 

Shin

Artisan
Shin righted himself, taking a stock stance. "If anything, it is a holding action at best. It will have to be - for now. I feel like whatever resources we have available need to be directed absolutely at our plans going forward. Of which, Sealing the Tear is but a part. Ultimately, the root cause is defeating The Enemy. If They are allowed to remain, more Tears will Open as more Cultists and Tainted will seek to do so. We have to alpha-strike our gambit, which means we need to get away from here, and this Thing and Ears of the Enemy, and refocus and. double down on what we have, what we need, and what we need to do to get it complete as fast as possible."
 

MondayMcGee

Scholar
San Francisco Staff
Each of the adventurers is checked for Void taint, and, with the exception of Luke, who declines, each is pronounced clear. (I'm assuming. PM me if not and I'll fix it.)

Plue turns to the Guardian, kneels beside her, and makes brief contact before breaking the connection and rocking back to sit on her heels. Again, she takes a moment to gather herself before quietly stating that the Guardian is free of any corruption.

She hauls herself to her feet, with effort, and approaches Bakaivas. "I can check you if I need to, I think, but if the Celestial Circle is an option, I...would prefer that. I'm sorry."
 

elliotbay

Knight
Marshal
"Yyyyyyyou as well, Luke"
 

Ryan W

Artisan
"I have some business at the circle tonight myself. I was going to go there now."
 

luminemma

Newbie
Bavaikas shakes their head, slightly. They're still trembling, but they cross their arms in an attempt to still themself. "There is no need to apologize," they murmur to Plue. "I do not wish to cause you pain. If it is amenable, I will go to the Celestial Circle with whoever wants to come."
 

Shin

Artisan
Shin looked at Plue and nodded emphatically. "I can go with Bavaikas and see to it?" He said as he turned and looked to Alluvio, checking in on him, letting his question linger for them to answer.
 
Top