Name that flick/song, etc.

((side note: i always wonder if the player has hair as big as that avatar!))

((it depdens upon the day...If i were to pick it out....it would be close))

The Schmuel song?

"Put some feeling into it, already! If you're going to give someone pain, you've got to get into it!"

Mobius said:
"I don't think it's a pond, Billina. When did you learn to talk anyway? I thought hens could only cluck and cackle."
"Strange, ain't it? How's my grammar? "

I think this one is from "Ozma of Oz"

Kayden said:
((it depdens upon the day...If i were to pick it out....it would be close))

As for hair size, Jeremy and Bill outrank you. Sad, but true.

I'm stumped it sounds like a bad scene from csi or a japanimation movie....anyone know this one??? Marcena may have stumped us again!

*I cheated*

may not be animation, but it is based on a manga... It also sounds pretty disturbing in only the way Japanese cinema can be.

is it the one with the woman who keeps a creature in a bag in the living room and feeds it vomit?

"Koroshiya 1" / "Ichi the Killer". bizarre cinema, not the most surreal of Miike's work, but up there. i haven't read the manga, but i suspect it's just as warped; ¡good! but warped. as for his MOST surreal:

"Why did you really come to our home? You came here to destroy it, didn't you? I thought so all along... Thank you."

((ooh i loved ichi the killer...very weird movie))

Bijita Q.

"I've got things you won't believe. Name your pleasure, I will sell. I can fix your wildest need. I've got Heaven, I've got Hell."

Isn't that from JCSS?????? that song sounds familiar but not sure what its called!!!gaarrrhhhh

Song from the Temple in Jesus Christ Superstar, a line added to the movie version IIRC. JCS was my first exposure to musicals as a child. I listened to that on good ol' vinyl back in the day. I finally got to be a production of it about 12(?) years ago with my dad cast as Pilate. Very intense portrayal from Dad (Susan/Wilde can vouch for that).

well now you have to give us a song or movie line telokh!!! play the game! don't make me get the whipped cream can out!

Yes, it's from JCS, and yes, it's updated lyrics (ie: not the "original").

If I recall right, the song is just titled "The Temple", but it's been a while.

This show ties for first place in my "Most Fun Role Ever Played" category. Me? On the Cross? Too funny. :)

If'n we're allowed songs from musicals, I might get a few.

;)
ChrisO

okay well if telokh and chriso aren't going to put up a quote i am...i'm so bored at work!!!!!

"Sobbin' women"

((yup...shortest quote..and you aLLLLLL better get it!))

Back