Name that flick/song, etc.

Indeed it was. And Gallifrey is involved. Your google-fu is showing! The name of the show is not Planet Gallifrey.

(:)::spanks all cheating hands::: no more cheating...quotes should be FROM your head and answered FROM your head...cheating is last result!!!))

methinks quoting tv shows is getting a bit excessive. while the Dr. is indeed snazzy (¡Baker RULES!), it's hard enough deducing movies and lyrics, throw in serial dialogue and this is gonna get terribly silly

Marcena said:
"Ha! You may think I'm a hardhearted black sock, but underneath this dark woolly exterior is a naked pink foot."
another from "Mirror Mask" - where we see the only thing worse than being pursued by a Dark Queen of Entropy, is being a waiter in England

"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent"

((i'm fine with etc...the only thing with quoting a specific episode of a TV show is that...not everyone can catch each episode of a good TV show...I don't really care one way or another just letting you know that not everyone can play if the quote is episode specific...NO MORE CHEATING!! ::spanks everyone again just because she wants to::))

and now back to our regularly scheduled program...

ya know, to a certain contingent of people, spanking is reinforcement. just FYI ;)

woot!!! heh

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
((i'm fine with etc...the only thing with quoting a specific episode of a TV show is that...not everyone can catch each episode of a good TV show...I don't really care one way or another just letting you know that not everyone can play if the quote is episode specific...NO MORE CHEATING!! ::spanks everyone again just because she wants to::))

and now back to our regularly scheduled program...

You know...isn't there something about people in glass houses throwing stones...or giving spankin's?

I had to spank myself too ...heheheheh

:shock:

"The only way to get smarter is to play a smarter opponent"

I have no idea, I cheated and found a bunch of stuff. Very popular quote, I guess.

OK GIVE US THE ANSWER AND GO AGAIN this has been going on too long hehehehehe

it's from an excellent Guy Ritchie movie, Revolver what got panned by the critics back in '05. it's a Ritchie gangsta' flick, with a twist. worth checking out

"Must you play to the stereotype? Turn that mess down! This is the suburbs, I'm in the damn neighborhood watch!"

Be Cool. I have that movie.

"A save haven of sleepless with deep fryers always on, the radio is counting down the top twenty country songs. Out on the porch the fly strip is waving like a flag in the wind. You know I don't look forward to seeing you again."

Untouchable Face, Ani DiFranco

And the fear goes on shadows
And the tear flows on for nothing

Pearl in the Shell. Don't know who it's by, though.

"I can hand out a million vaccinations
Or let'em all die in exasperation
Have'em all grilled leavin lacerations
Have'em all killed by assassination
I can make anybody go to prison
Just because I don't like'em and
I can do anything with no permission
I have it all under my command"

Back