Name that flick/song, etc.

That is Signs.

And your is "Age of Aquarius" from Hair.

When I was younger, just a bad little kid
My mama noticed funny things I did

You'll be a Dentist, Little Shop of Horrors.

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste...

rolling stones? ..i forget the name of the song but the guy is the devil or death......but i loved it as the theme song for lestat at the end of interview with a vampire...

since i don't know the name o the song i'll wait for someone who does to leave a quote.

poke zehnyu!! ::pOKEPOKEPOKE:::

it's "Sympathy for the Devil" but it is by the Rolling Stones. methinks, that's good enough for gubbmint work. so, it's all you, Tzydl

WOOTABOODLE!!

"Dialing for Dollars is trying to find me. I wait for delivery each day until 3"

Janis Joplin from the song "Mercedes Benz"

New one:

Midnight shakes the memory As a madman shakes a dead geranium

((no clue but i gotta tell you i just got a picture of this frantic looking man from the late 19th century in London foggy damp dark street on someone's doorstep shaking the bajeebus out of a pot of geraniums! soil flinging everywhere..little flowers trying to stay rooted with all their might....it made me smile...thank you for the picture))

I think that line might be MaDCap's new motto...or something. ;)

TS Eliot, "Rhapsody on a Windy Night"

Threw everyone a curve with a poem instead of actual lyrics to a song.

New one:

"Good evening, and welcome to a private showing of three paintings, displayed here for the first time. Each is a collectors' item in its own way - not because of any special artistic quality, but because each captures on a canvas, and suspends in time and space, a frozen moment of a nightmare."

Rod Sterling's "Night Gallery"

Alright then:

"For my military knowledge, though I'm plucky and adventury,
Has only been brought down to the beginning of the century..."

Pirates of Penzance, the song sung by the Major General

New one: (see below)
(I should have guessed Amelia would get the Nigh Gallery one.)

((jeepers that spider thingy is creepy))

New one:

"Why don't they ever bring back or remake good shows, like 'BJ and the Bear.' Now there's a concept I can't get enough of, a man and his monkey. "

telokh stumped us again...its so familiar but i cant place it :(

Back