Name that flick/song, etc.

Knocked Up

"Well, because there was a 50/50 shot on whether you’d be going left. You see, we’re both going left. You could have just as easily been going left too and if that was the case, it would have been awhile before you started getting scared. But since you’re going the other way, I’m afraid you’re gonna have to start getting scared… immediately."

Deathproof!!

"As I said before, I've allowed you to keep your wicked life for two reasons. And the second reason is so you can tell him in person everything that happened here tonight. I want him to witness the extent of my mercy by witnessing your deformed body. I want you to tell him all the information you just told me. I want him to know what I know. I want him to know I want him to know."

well you know what to do marcena..now its your turn to leave a note!

Kill Bill... too easy :)

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerfull than you can possibly imagine"

No cheating either.

star wars...a new hope...episode 4....
Lord Sith Darth Vader is the recipient of these words from ObiWan Kenobi

now THAT was too easy....

"moses supposes his toeses are roses but moses supposes erroneously"
name the film/musical

ayup..marcena's turn again

"From Dusk til Dawn" ¡bwahaha! chock-full of great lines! if this board wasn't open to all audiences, i'd quote Cheech Marin's soliloquoy in front of the "happy house"

"Have you ever seen one of these? Have you ever used one? Don't ever because, they're very very bad. But right now I need you to aim it at the bad guy who's following us, and shoot him in the head."

Once Upon A Time In Mexico

"Bastard Son of Barney! Die! Die, stuffed ball of fluff! Illegitimate Teletubbie! Die, you Muppet from hell!"

I was just waiting for confirmation since I wasn't sure it was right.

"You know how long I've been fasting? Forty years. The last time I shot up, I had a dozen and a half in one night. They fall like flies before the hunger, don't they? You can never get enough, can you? But you learn to control it. You learn, like the Tibetans, to survive on a little."

The Addiction...didn't mean to be a brat, I was just letting you know you were right. :)

"Lake Huron rolls, Superior sings
In the rooms of her ice-water mansion.
Old Michigan steams like a young man's dreams;
The islands and bays are for sportsmen."

Marcena said:
The Addiction...didn't mean to be a brat, I was just letting you know you were right. :)

"Lake Huron rolls, Superior sings
In the rooms of her ice-water mansion.
Old Michigan steams like a young man's dreams;
The islands and bays are for sportsmen."

Gordon Lightfoot, well played. That was "The wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald". My turn I guess.

"I'll never understand what possesed my mother to put her faith in God's hands, rather than those of her local geneticist."

Dodge Ball!

"Any of you boys seen an aircraft carrier around here"

Back