Name that flick/song, etc.

Crank 2

"I strenuously object?" Is that how it's done? Hm? "Objection, your Honor!" "Overruled" "No, no. I strenuously object." "Oh! You strenuously object. Then I'll take some time and reconsider."

A few Good Men.

Was there a dog in here just now?

Death at a Funeral

"You dies, she dies, EVERYONE dies"

Shawshank Redemption

"Now Cinderella don't you go to sleep, its such a bitter form of refuge. Don't you know the kingdom's under seige, and everybody needs you?"

Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog! :D

"Have you come here in all this state just to hear me play? Never fear, my courage rises with every attempt to intimidate me."

Pride and Prejudice?

"A collector's piece indeed. Every detail exactly as she said... She often spoke of you, my friend, your velvet lining, and your figurine of lead. Will you still play, when all the rest of us are dead?"

Phantom of the Opera

Angels and Ministers of Grace
Come defend who's been praying
I've found you wanting by your weight
Who did you think you'd be saving?

Splashdown "A Charming Spell"

"For my Lady and Master!"

World of Warcraft? Not sure if that counts....

"You know what, rook? When you start making a contribution to this show, you can talk to me any way you want. But you had two lines tonight and you stepped on one of them. So until you either accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior or make somebody laugh, why don’t you talk to somebody else?"

Spaceballs

Go back to the darkness once you came, trouble the soul of my mother no longer!

Castlevania: Symphony of Night

"I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows till you come home."

Back