Name that flick/song, etc.

Duck Soup

"A couple of things for you to bear in mind. First of all, he didn't know she was a call girl when he slept with her. He didn't pay her. He didn't participate in, have knowledge of, or witness anything illegal. Or for that matter, unethical, amoral, or suspect."
"Okay. A couple things for you to bear in mind. None of that matters on Hard Copy!"

West Wing! The only reason I know that is my grandpa LOVES that show, he has every episode TiVo'd. :p

"If you could see her through my eyes...she wouldn't look Jewish at all."

Demolition Man

"I get the feeling you still don't completely trust me." "I don't trust you at all! You tried to eat my grandmother!"

Word up by Korn

"All that we want is to feel inside some kind of comfort"

--bill

Don't Fence Me In, Willie Nelson

"Scottie, do you believe that someone out of the past - someone dead - can enter and take possession of a living being?"

Dune (one of the best books ever)

"everyone paniks, I dont care who you are, everyone f-ing panicks, but you panik on the inside, and act like a f-ing professional"

Reservoir Dogs

"This is scientifically possible!"
"Tell us how it’s scientifically possible, Professor Hawking."
"I will, 'cuz I write Stargate fan fiction; this is my bread and butter, man!"

Hot Tub Time Machine

"Do you love me, brother? Will you protect me from any enemy? "
"Last time you spoke to me like this, you were 10 years old and you'd just stolen Father's horse. What have you done now?"

The Jerk.

One of my favorite Steve Martin flicks.

"Boy, you better, you tell your boys they better kill me, Bert. They better go all the way with me, 'cause if they just bust me up, I'll put all those pieces back together again, then so help me... So help me God, Bert, I'm gonna come back here and I'm gonna kill you."

The Hustler

"The world is simple. It's miserable, solid all the way through. But if you could fool them, even for a second, then you can make them wonder, and then you've gotten to see something really special."

I used to be a member of the International Brotherhood of Magicians. This was a really cool movie: The Prestige

"Some people think it has no end; You could play forever and never see the last level. It seems pointless: a game without a goal. But there is a goal: to go beyond the game -- to something ... more."

Wait a minute ,,, have YOU seen AVALON? That's Amazing?

"Dead Like Me"

Take another one -- just 'cause you knew AVALON. You have my utmost respect for that.

Back