Johnathan Low - Vampire Weekend

"Turn up/Not hearing a word you say
Turn down/Listen to what I parley
Burn up/When tempers are running high
Burn down everything we built last night"

The Devil's Rejects.

"Carte Blanche is like an avalanche; it kinda snowballs and sets you free."

Carte Blanche - Richard O'Brien

"He just appreciates beauty in his own way. I mean, if a poet sees a daffodil, he stares at it and then writes a long poem. But [he] would wander off and buy a book on botany, and then as he reads it he would tread on the daffodil."

The Color of Magic

"Just because you can say it in Latin doesn't make it any less obscene."
"Just because you took a vow doesn't mean you know how to love."

The Mummy

What's in the flask, Egg? Magic potion?
Yeah.
Thought so, good. What do we do, drink it?
Yeah!
Good! Thought so.

Big Trouble in Little China!!

If you'll notice the arterial nature of the blood coming from the hole in my head, you can assume that we're all having a real lousy day.

Waterworld

We've an old proverb in England that says, "Those who sail without oars stay on good terms with the wind."

That's an old one! The Sea Hawk, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm so damned fast I can wake up at the crack of dawn, rob two banks, a train and a stage coach, shoot the tail feathers off a duck's *** at 300 feet, and still be back in bed before you wake up next to me.

The Quick and the Dead

"Listen, here's the thing: if you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."

Rounders

"Are you completely corrupt!"
"No, not completely..."

Hint: The lead actor in this movie is also in the previous movie.

The Illusionist

"There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."

Braveheart

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath."

Back