NATIONAL EVENT PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSED! STOP PAYING!

Re: NATIONAL EVENT PRE-REGISTRATION LIST

I'm NPCing.

Re: NATIONAL EVENT PRE-REGISTRATION LIST: DEADLINE SUNDAY

I am now pre-reg'd.

Also, I'd definitely jump fence for some fights. I know I love it when I get to fight a big force, so I'm happy to do that for others.

-T

Hey I just paid for mysellf and Noelle Lequarte we're going to be rolling out new PCs.

Erika Noach, Sam Bertrand, Mei Kurakake, Drew McClary, Kevin Bertrand, and Christopher Szupilo will be NPCing!

Hey, just paid to PC Victoria Galloway! I intend to do some NPC shifts, which I would highly encourage other PCs to do at some point over the weekend. -winkwinknudgenudgepokepoke-

~Willow

Re: NATIONAL EVENT PRE-REGISTRATION LIST: DEADLINE TODAY

Just sent in my payment today, and my card should follow soon. I am excited to be your orc.

Please do not send in any more registrations. Seriously. We've received four people who have pre-registered past the deadline, and even though most added an extra $10 (I assume for a late fee), we can't have any more pre-registrations.

You see, many of us will be up at the site on Wednesday for the Symposium and won't be able to get reception. If you pay late, we may not get it and then you'll just have to pay at the door.

Further, there are a LOT of people on this list, and logistics is swamped. It's just not fair to them.

If you show up at the door, the registration fee is $70. Please note that we cannot accept credit cards at the door, so bring cash, money order, or a check. You can also donate for food at the door!

Thank you for your understanding.

83 PCs and 10 NPCs... I'm not sure I would want to see those stat cards

Dom said:
83 PCs and 10 NPCs... I'm not sure I would want to see those stat cards

Monster Desk: "Everyone line up for cards. Elder Gryphon for you, Adult Dragon for you, 60th level Lich for you."
<looks around>
Monster Desk: "Does everyone have a card?"
New Guy: "Uh, no."
Monster Desk: "Oh, you are new, I'll give you something easy. 30th level Ancient Vampire."

:noway:

-MS

Back