New Faces

Deadlands said:
Shane said:
If you want to get confrontational with me, please feel free to come speak to me next weekend. People will point me out if you ask. I'm impossible to miss. If you can get on a high horse in front of me instead of being "computer brave," then we'll chat.

I don't think anyone has remotely suggested they want to be confrontational with you, buddy.

Do not challenge people to OOG confrontations at the site, or on this message board.

Gary

To be clear, that was in absolutely no way a "if you want to fight" challenge. My intention was a "if you want to talk this out, rather than throwing back and forth faceless messages on the internet" discussion.

Honestly, it's not like I'm puffing up my chest all gorilla-like here. People need to stop reading anger and hostility in posts where it does not exist.

Shane said:
To be clear, that was in absolutely no way a "if you want to fight" challenge. My intention was a "if you want to talk this out, rather than throwing back and forth faceless messages on the internet" discussion.

Honestly, it's not like I'm puffing up my chest all gorilla-like here. People need to stop reading anger and hostility in posts where it does not exist.

Shane, ironically, I think this could all be resolved by you posting a video of you puffing your chest out "all gorilla-like."

So, when you get a chance?

Deadlands said:
Shane, ironically, I think this could all be resolved by you posting a video of you puffing your chest out "all gorilla-like."

Done. I'll bring my camera to the gym tonight so I'm all jacked and sweaty, too -- just for maximum gorilla-like effect.

Shane said:
Deadlands said:

Done. I'll bring my camera to the gym tonight so I'm all jacked and sweaty, too -- just for maximum gorilla-like effect.

Oh god, I'm really praying that you're serious. Seeing that video would make my week.

Thats really cool that folks practicing with boffer weapons lowered the crime in an area! We should start arming all our Poliece officers with boffers and spell packets! :D (Then again maybe alchemy would be more effective for law enforcement)

But honestly I don't have any wish to be confontational. If I stepped on someones toes or mis-understood things I'm sorry. I really do hope to be friends with ya'll when I meet ya. :)

Dreamingfurther said:
Thats really cool that folks practicing with boffer weapons lowered the crime in an area! We should start arming all our Poliece officers with boffers and spell packets! :D (Then again maybe alchemy would be more effective for law enforcement)

But honestly I don't have any wish to be confontational. If I stepped on someones toes or mis-understood things I'm sorry. I really do hope to be friends with ya'll when I meet ya. :)

Looking forward to it, Dave (or David?)

Gary

It’s David (If only because I find most other guys with my name prefer Dave and its a good way to differentiate)

haha I guess I'll have to stock up on my meat then. ^_^

Is "ah, memories" an appropriate response when reminiscing about a story that was told to you second-hand? Like, "Ah, I remember the time I was sitting in the living room/dorm/kitchen and someone I know shared an account of his experience with me?" I'm just saying -- you've got to be pretty bored when you're wistful about something that was relayed to you by someone else. No?[/quote]

Well hearing the story was entertaining; I was referring primarily to general reminiscence of the old days.

Anyway, I appropriated the memories. Hivemind is pretty awesome.

Ah, right; while attempting to remove my own part of the quote (space economy &c.) I removed the quote notation.
Having a rapier-wit is nice; it's just a poor substitute (in most cases) when you need a monkey wrench.

-Corey
PS: Jalvar is in the Database as of this event, big guy- give me a couple of events, and you may have another trooper.

Back