New Faces

Thrown in the lake?? 0_0

But no really I'm excited to have more than like 2 Dark Elves at an event... :D

P.S. Any other younger 20's ish players who play Dark Elves? It seems like all the other Dark Elves I've met are only played but the older folks. Not that I don't enjoy RP with them and honestly they have allot better RP quite frankly, but I was just curious. ;)

I think Mark, Ben, Steph and I are the oldest players at Deadlands...unless everyone else just looks REALLY FRIGGIN GOOD for their age...there were a few visitors last event that were my age and a little older but they usually play at HQ and NJ so I think they were just visiting but none of us old fogies play DE's that I know of...I mean I know I don't...and those other three play humans and another gypsy ...so yeah...the DE's I saw were younger than me....

Dreamingfurther said:
Thrown in the lake?? 0_0

P.S. Any other younger 20's ish players who play Dark Elves? It seems like all the other Dark Elves I've met are only played but the older folks. Not that I don't enjoy RP with them and honestly they have allot better RP quite frankly, but I was just curious. ;)

Max's dark elf, who's name I don't remember for the life of me. He's our age. Twenty-something-ish. Samara should fill in the blank here.

and panzike is older cause he just had a birthday but he's not older than me that i know of!!!

there was another dark elf wasn't there? i can't remember. the entire weekend was a b ronchitis blur

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
I think Mark, Ben, Steph and I are the oldest players at Deadlands...unless everyone else just looks REALLY FRIGGIN GOOD for their age...there were a few visitors last event that were my age and a little older but they usually play at HQ and NJ so I think they were just visiting but none of us old fogies play DE's that I know of...I mean I know I don't...and those other three play humans and another gypsy ...so yeah...the DE's I saw were younger than me....

I am an ageless undead creature.

Does that count as older than you...?

-RyAn "Resident OOG Liche"

P.S. the lack of a last name means I am not trying to steal Dan's Shtick.

youthculture said:
Dreamingfurther said:
Thrown in the lake?? 0_0

Max's dark elf, who's name I don't remember for the life of me. He's our age. Twenty-something-ish. Samara should fill in the blank here.

Also, his name was Ara (sp?)

This was funny because of the female elf named Ara from another chapter. Everyone kept snickering about it, and not telling him WHY they were snickering.

-RyAn < still a liche >

no one is older than ben MWAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAH just kidding ben :::ducks:::

umm about this oog licheness....so you're telling me that you are an undead??? you realize what this means don't you...DON"T YOU RYAN???!!!

it means ben will want you to be in his first film...::nodnod::

LOL I made up a work "licheness"...its like....undead tree plants....HAHAHAH

Dreamingfurther said:
Thrown in the lake?? 0_0

Half-build your Dark Elf for a barbarian. It's what all the cool 20ish players do.

aww while I applaud your half-building I must say I am sad to say the world lost a Dark Elf. =\

DariusSilver said:
youthculture said:

Also, his name was Ara (sp?)

This was funny because of the female elf named Ara from another chapter. Everyone kept snickering about it, and not telling him WHY they were snickering.

Hah, I told him OOG, so either way it was just a mild annoyance. He spells it Ara, she spells it Aara. For the record.

And yeah, Max is 21.

w00t! I'm excited to meet another youngerish (oh yea I just invented that word!) fellow like myself, (19 is pretty young right?) who is hardcore enough to go all the way being a Dark Elf. ^_^ (And yea Dark Elf players are totally hardcore!) I will also enjoy seeing if anyone else has my signature Makeup element although I doubt it... Yep, that’s FOIP (find out in person!) :D

btw is there anyone who else who likes to get in costume BEFORE going to the event? Allot of the people I have met out here in the mid-west seem to wait until they get to the site before getting ready. I personally think its pretty sweet stopping at gas stations to fill up while in full makeup... but maybe that’s just me...

my husband and i looooove going out in public in costume....we saw LOTR/HP/POTC in costume...oh yeah....love the look on people's faces..breakfast in the local diner in gypsy costume in our local podunk town was a treat!

Dreamingfurther said:
I personally think its pretty sweet stopping at gas stations to fill up while in full makeup... but maybe that’s just me...

Be careful with that. I believe NH has laws against people waltzing around in public with black face. Not to mention someone could just be straight out offended for one reason or another.

good heavens...with pointed ears and shocking white hair?? i mean honestly people might think he was pulling a Storm thing or something..whatever that woman's name was....I guess I never thought of that...hHAHAHAHA make sure you have something blatantly LARPy on ...boffer weapons etc. HEHEHEHEHEHEH

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
good heavens...with pointed ears and shocking white hair?? i mean honestly people might think he was pulling a Storm thing or something..whatever that woman's name was....I guess I never thought of that...hHAHAHAHA make sure you have something blatantly LARPy on ...boffer weapons etc. HEHEHEHEHEHEH

Suit yourself.

Dreamingfurther said:
w00t! I'm excited to meet another youngerish (oh yea I just invented that word!) fellow like myself, (19 is pretty young right?) who is hardcore enough to go all the way being a Dark Elf. ^_^

So... is this a LARP forum or a personals site?

I think he's just excited that there are younger players at our game instead of old folks HEHEHEHEH. I doubt he's lookin' to hook up with other dark elves/players IG or OOG. Although I could be wrong.

As for the black face paint thing I just asked around the office and the less than culturally enriched (is that a nice way of saying red neck?) here say that if they saw someone in black face paint they would think he was dressed for halloween. So, I don't know if people think of that black face thing anymore but Hernando has a point. I do remember, but maybe younger folk don't remember that kind of racism. Just be careful :)

Back