November NPCs and PCs

Send us character histories if you haven't. No promises, but I'm going to try to fit as much personal plot in as I can. This includes people from other chapters. We're good like that. ;)

Send character histories to deadlandscharplot@gmail.com

Send brief summaries of your character's history and recent adventures, if you can, to alliancedeadlandsnh@gmail.com. If I see something I can work with I'll go grab the full history and try to work something in.

If you send me a character history and summary, whether or not I use it, you will be awarded 30 gobbies. Just cc deadlandslog@gmail.com if you want the gobbies.

Thanks,

Gary

Nooooo! Don't do it! It's a trap!

(Kidding)

(No really, I am)

admiralackbar.jpg

Deadlands said:
Send us character histories if you haven't. No promises, but I'm going to try to fit as much personal plot in as I can. This includes people from other chapters. We're good like that. ;)

Send brief summaries of your character's history and recent adventures, if you can, to alliancedeadlandsnh@gmail.com. If I see something I can work with I'll go grab the full history and try to work something in.

If you send me a character history and summary, whether or not I use it, you will be awarded 30 gobbies. Just cc deadlandslog@gmail.com if you want the gobbies.

Thanks,

Gary

i sent it to dan and kelly's emails as those were the ones on the contact page. should i send it to these emails too?

I actually just forwarded him yours, Rachel. I'm secretive like that.

Ali, Amelia, Collin and Jeremy are all PCing? That tears it, the yellow makeup is coming out. I can't no show when my team's there.
-toddo

Toddo said:
Ali, Amelia, Collin and Jeremy are all PCing? That tears it, the yellow makeup is coming out. I can't no show when my team's there.
-toddo

Y'damn well better! There undead in them there deadlands!

youthculture said:
I actually just forwarded him yours, Rachel. I'm secretive like that.

Does that mean you get the gobbies?

:eek:

;)

Deadlands said:

Thanks,

Gary

If Smiling Rashid shows up in your chapter, I will poop my pants and hide in the woods. I'd rather play with -your- undead than that guy any day LOL.

I love you NJ PLOT For scaring the bejeezus out of me. Seriously :)

Oh and Toddo? Savage meets Savage. :D and celestial caster meets celestial caster.

/excited.
-Ali

If we get our regulars as well it looks like it'll be a big one.

Christ, I hope we have enough NPC's (NPCing? More? Please?)

Gary

I'll be willing to NPC for something if you start to fall short on people. Just let me know.

i would also offer to npc
but last time i did that gary, joquin wanted to and still dose want to stab me to make sure avalon isnt a werewolf :p

If you need to grab someone for a bit of NPC-ing, I'll gladly help out.

I am also willing to take an NPC shift if the ratio is really bad. Like Galadriel and the one ring, my heart has long been tempted by the thought of a brush with evil, Deadlands style.

OOG Meghan IG Wynter may or may not show up unless needed for plot reasons PM me if that is the case otherwise, my IG Del will be PC-ing the November event with new player IG Alexander OOG Matthew House

Back