November NPCs and PCs

As the days pass by it becomes more and more likely that I will be there PCing.

I'll be playing Riddick if I am able to make it.

I plan to be PCing this event, as Surion, of course.

This is certainly a great many people coming to kick my ***. I thought you people liked me.

deadlandsrules said:
This is certainly a great many people coming to kick my ***. I thought you people liked me.

we do like you gary, we just love to kick your *** as well. but all is fair, you kick our butts just as much as we kick urs.
<3 ;)

that was Sean. We love him as well. Also attacking him with foam is stress relieving.

Celebolwa said:
that was Sean. We love him as well. Also attacking him with foam is stress relieving.

I dont think that was just sean... i think Emilo may have been seeing his future

Well after serving under shane i belive i will stay on the dark side this event so you can count me as a npc

dreadpiratebill said:
Pc-ing Amaranthus unless something drastic happens. I fully intent to jump fence to assist NPC camp as well as possibly get face time as everyones favorite little kid.

--bill

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

I will be PC'ing as Theodin

Vry_Young_Pup said:
That reminds me. If anyone brings a Seige weapon to storm the castles with this event, they will be Vry's new hero.

Hmmm, maybe I should bring my MWE... or at least his heavy crossbow, lol.

Mike Wasielewski, Dave Balsome, Mike Balsome, Hau Tran and Matt Watkins will be bringing the Black Forest to the Deadlands....

Back