November NPCs and PCs

I will be pcing Kai, but likely only Saturday (possibly all weekend if I can talk my husband into coming with me). I have a character history in, do I need to re-send to you as well, Gary?

PC - Azureith

TR may or may not PC as Thrak, he has no means to post yet and is unsure if he can get time off.

I'll have an updated character history in ASAP, if it's too late for this event no biggy.

If we already have a history in to us then just sent me a summary.

Thanks,
Gary

Were it just you and I, I would still NPC this royal gather, cousin!
So yeah I'm NPCing.

Morai said:
It looks like I'm being dragged there. I'll be PCing Morai for at least friday and saturday.

~Joe

Dragging Kadara too!
~Erica
(who will be bringing some cloaks for npcs as donations. Lets see how many I get done in 2 weeks)

will be there though i dont know if i will be pcing or nping.
It all depends on if i can get the money together to pc r not.

Heather

Excellent. It looks like we'll be having another big closer.

Gary

I promise I'll be an awesome NPC if someone can cart my behind all the way up to New Hampshire from Bethlehem, PA. Anyone with a spare seat and an itch to make gas cost them less? I could drive to meet up somewhere more convenient, if needs be. I just know from experience that I can't keep myself awake for long enough to drive there alone, and it wouldn't be a very fun trip that way, anyway.

I'll be there, as Kurguard. At least, for part of the time. We'll see what happens.

Gary, feel free to pull me for NPCing if you need me.

Paul

Paul,

You shouldn't move away. Your dwarf has been one of the best additions to this chapter from the beginning.

Where else are we going to find a steam punk engineer who lectures us during a feast on the properties of different metals? I mean really…

Plus, you still owe us a boffer catapult, or whatever the hell you were planning.

Gary

That reminds me. If anyone brings a Seige weapon to storm the castles with this event, they will be Vry's new hero.

Oh, and, Paul. Don't move away!

Yes, that would be awesome, but it would have to be safe.

Now back to the PC/NPC list...?

Pc-ing Amaranthus unless something drastic happens. I fully intent to jump fence to assist NPC camp as well as possibly get face time as everyones favorite little kid.

--bill

due to dr.'s orders not able to attend. ARGH!

Celebolwa said:
due to dr.'s orders not able to attend. ARGH!

oh noes! i hope everythings allright.

PC - Brightoak.. at least, as long as my drivin' buddy doesn't bail out on me last minute.

- HtM

Ps: I'm happy to hop fence for a wave battle if you need a body.

Back