NPC Rolecall for May

Slice

Fighter
I know I am posting this earlier than usual, but I suspect we will have a pretty big PC turnout and it is a 3 day on a non-traditional 3 day weekend so wanted to give people lots of time to ask for time off on Monday. The event is May 4-7 and we are hoping for as big an NPC turnout as possible. There will be a ton of awesome roles and fights to take part in, and the sooner we know you can come the earlier we can start writting stuff with you in mind. Like always NPCing is FREE. So if you really want to come to the event, but don't think you can afford to PC, come NPC. It's going to be a rockin' event. If you would like in on our NPC meal plan it will be $20 dollars and will include dinner Friday, 3 meals Saturday and Sunday, and breakfast Monday. Our cooks are amazaing and I strongly believe this is the way to go for the quality and price.

So if you think you can make it let us know. Similarly if you would like in on the meal plan, let us know. If you know you can come for the weekend, but will have to leave Sunday we understand, and would still love to have you. Just please make sure to mention that on your post, as we have big plans for Sunday night and want to have a good idea for how many folks we will have on our side (the winning side of course).

Current Plot/NPC tally: With Meal Plan - The cost for this is $20 (even if you have to miss a day).
JP
Holly
Adam
Joe
Sean
Jacob
Chas
Amy
Amanda
Denise
Cymryc (partial)
Leigh-ann (partial)
Adam F.
Michael
Doug
Dash (packet page)
Rob
Thomas
Evan
Kirsten
Jordan
Jared
Roy
Jorbie (leaving sunday night)
Levi
Brandon

Current NPCs without Meal Plan

Rachel (packet page)*
Jett Kat (2 days?)*

Maybe:
Denise's Dad (Saturday)*
Kobe*
Luke*
Roki*
Vovix (real name?)*

* Not included on the meal plan. If you are on the Maybe List you are not included in the meal plan by default. You must be confirmed for us to count you.

Updated 5/3

Sean: for all 3 days

For this next event, we want to make sure we're able to put on the best possible event for the situation. In order to do that, lots of NPCs would be ideal. Towards that end, anyone that NPCs the full event will be allowed to draw from our random bag of lootz, which, at the bottom tier, has Restricted Magic Items like:
  • Dodge 3x ever, Riposte 3x ever
  • Eviscerate 5x ever
  • Parry 4x ever, Stun Limb 3x ever
  • Life 3x ever

And at the top tier, has Restricted magic items like:
  • +0 Damage Aura, one year
  • Arcane Armor 30, Protection Aura 3, one year

For items which have a duration, the duration begins from when you cash it in with the Owner (Cymryc), so people who are Guild in one chapter or another (or both) don't have to burn time while they're NPCing full time.

I will NPC the entire time. Plus tentatively my dad on Saturday night to see what we are all about.

Also Adam F. all weekend.

Michael and I will be there the whole weekend, but we will need to leave first thing Monday morning to get to an appointment in Portland. See y'all there!

~Rachel

You just did!

You can also shoot us an email at oregonplot@gmail.com and let us know if you would like to take part in the meal plan and any dietary restrictions you may have (as well as any questions).

No meal plan for me(yet). 2 questions: can I leave early, and is there anything special I, being 15 need to do?

Vovix said:
No meal plan for me(yet). 2 questions: can I leave early, and is there anything special I, being 15 need to do?

Since you are 15 you will need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian. You are more then welcome to leave early.

Accompanied as in have them playing or just somewhere on site? And do they have to stay throughout the whole weekend?

They do not need to play, but they do need to be on site and there the whole weekend.

Back