Oregon Event in May

I they can.... :D *dun dun dun*

Oh, and since there's a conversation going on on the IG board about it, to the best of my knowledge, the Event is not taking place in Astoria, as several people have posted that they're going to. The last two didn't take place in Astoria, either.

~Matt, OR variety

Man Bryan shouldnt have metioned that on the board...now your in trouble.

I know I'm not invincible. Of course, the way my character works, if I leaned down the smell the flowers I'd die. Alexandros isn't going to last for much longer, particularly when he starts volunteering to go on dangerous missions. I predict the bracer will be more of a curse than a boon.

Well, that's if I even make it to the May event. I have got a gameday tomorrow. That's a good four or five hours to die painfully.

Evil Situation #55: When monsters prevent people from touch-casting on you. Not a problem, unless you've got a bracer that protects against any kind of thrown spell

Yeah, what matt said.
Sigh, tis a heavy burden, but you know i"m loving it.

Jeff
if ya know, ya know if ya don't ya ain't saposed ta

Paul said:
Alexandros isn't going to last for much longer, particularly when he starts volunteering to go on dangerous missions.

THIS, is why I keep trying to get you to come back to a seattle game as him... if Spoone can't whopp some sense inta ya, no one can. :p

Kerjal Obcidian said:
I they can.... :D *dun dun dun*

Oh, and since there's a conversation going on on the IG board about it, to the best of my knowledge, the Event is not taking place in Astoria, as several people have posted that they're going to. The last two didn't take place in Astoria, either.

~Matt, OR variety

Dang it Matt, I kept hopin you weren't going to say anything about that. There's a reason Polare said "Hey, Astoria is nice and peaceful these days, have a nice trip!". Everyone *thinks* they're going to Astoria. Why'd you have to open your mouth? :p

If Aeris says she's going to Astoria, Polare thinks she's going to Astoria. He has no reason to think otherwise, does he?

(rubbing hands together with glee as everone transports through the mists and doesn't wind up in Astoria)

-Bryan

Is Gurv making puns?

Polare Lissenstine said:
Maybe we should bring a scale and have an "armor poundage" contest.

-Bryan

Good idea, but I suspect Gurv's idea of a "poundage" contest has very little to do with armor weight.

-ST

Rakeht Lawnt'shar said:
Good idea, but I suspect Gurv's idea of a "poundage" contest has very little to do with armor weight.

-ST

I believe you're thinking of a smashage contest. Sheesh. One would think it's easy to keep the two separated ;)

-Bryan

I'm Coming

whether I NPC or PC i Live 17 miles from Silver Falls I'l be there :duel:

you live close...lets see its about a 6 hour drive for me and my dad...I think.

I'm going to go. This time I'm really serious. I should have all my homework done, I have enough money, I have my costume done (just need to do a little tweeking), and I've commited to taking at least one person. I'm definatly coming, and playing Dreaya for the first time (finally). I'm going to be selling some jewlry, some pretty nice stuff, some of them will count as one point of armor so it's decorative and functional. I would like some OOG money for reimbursement, but you can haggle with me to make it a little more expensive for in-game money. I'll even write IOU slips if you want the piece badly enough (I really want to make in-game money). So I hope to see you all there!

See Aeris thinks she is going to astoria...only Gregor told her they where going to go to some odd named Island...so shes confuse...so am I though...hehehehe

~Jacquelyn

Aeris said:
you live close...lets see its about a 6 hour drive for me and my dad...I think.
How Long does it take you to get to Millersvanya? :question:

Two

Around two from Portland. What part of Washington do you live in? The San Juans :eek:

Back