Oregon Event in May

Kerjal Obcidian said:
I'll be there, in 35 lbs of black leather and metal.

Go fighters.
~Matt, OR variety

Hey, Gurv in his new getup might weigh more than Ifthikaar. Muhahahaha.

Maybe we should bring a scale and have an "armor poundage" contest.

-Bryan

As far as I recall there is nothing in the book about age vs year in school. There may be an age listed, if so that's it that I can recall. Don't have my book though, sorry.

The actual age thing isn't in the rulebook, it's in our BSA insurance info. I initially set it up, this is how the age breakdown works:

13- = no combat
14 and has not completed 8th grade = no combat
14 and completed 8th grade = combat
15+ = combat

So if you're 14, and your after 8th grade summer break starts before May, you can be in combat, but since it's prolly not 'til June, then prolly not.

~Matt, OR variety

all well...yeah it does not start until june...

BWAHAHAHAHA!! Ahem. Sorry about that. What I mean to say was---BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!! *cough cough* Ahem. So sorry, I just BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!! Can't control evil laugher! It looks like I'm going to be on Plot during the Oregon Event. BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! Ahem!! So sorry! I'm just going to stop trying to write this post now.

Alavatar said:
I'll do my best to be there. Can someone tell me how to get there? i.e. directions? I couldn't find them on the NERO Oregon site.

There will be directions posted soon. Sorry about that.

Mark Walker

NONONONONONONO!!!!! Hayley's on PLOT :eek: EVIL I TELL YOU PURE EVIL :eek: except it does nothing to me HAHAHAHA.....because I am not involed with oregons plot! YAYA!

Aeris said:
NONONONONONONO!!!!! Hayley's on PLOT :eek: EVIL I TELL YOU PURE EVIL :eek: except it does nothing to me HAHAHAHA.....because I am not involed with oregons plot! YAYA!

Hey... I challenge you to kill all the gypsies. Every last one of them.
(thank god I've got my secondary..., sorry Amber/Yasmay!)

Barry

sorry...i think I will pass...I like Yasmay...and you and All the gypsies......

Kill the gypsies? ha! That would make too many people happy! Besides...death is so boring. There are so many better things than death!

I mean...

Did I just say that? Oh shoot. My cover's blown, isn't it? Y'all'll never think I'm cute & innocent again!

Derek Ironhammer said:
I still think you should come steal something from our house :)

Funny, I thought the vampires had already done so. Along with numerous other peoples...

Poor Yasmay. She's obviously the most stolen Gypsy...

-Bryan

L.E. said:
Kill the gypsies? ha! That would make too many people happy! Besides...death is so boring. There are so many better things than death!

I mean...

Did I just say that? Oh shoot. My cover's blown, isn't it? Y'all'll never think I'm cute & innocent again!

oh my gosh.. i'm NEVER PCing in Oregon. NEVER. not if evil evil hayley is on plot. the evil things she can do to a character! oh my gosh.. *shivers* she may look cute, but she sure knows how to screw over a character's mind.

-Carmen

Hayley's on plot? Interesting...

Hey Hayley! BRING IT!!!

lol. I probably won't be able to do anything major though because it's my first game on plot. *sigh* It will be a while before I can unleash my true evil self.

Maybe some day, I can run the big storyline that I have written out... someday...in several years maybe...
if you guys could read it though, all of you would honestly kill me.

Back