Paragon Packages Update

stonegolem said:
If you purchase and use the Void's Contract ability enough times that you actually perm because of it, I guarantee you will get a trophy. In fact, you will get this trophy:

1_Void_Slave.jpg

can it be presented by void himself/ its self?

Isn't it a known fact that if a Dark Elf were to have two resist magics, the entire game would be destroyed? I like the idea of buying the racial paragon, but I'm not sure if I want to be the guy who ruined the Alliance.

~Joe

Morai said:
Isn't it a known fact that if a Dark Elf were to have two resist magics, the entire game would be destroyed? I like the idea of buying the racial paragon, but I'm not sure if I want to be the guy who ruined the Alliance.

~Joe

You aren't the one who wrote that in there. Dan and I take full responsibility for ruining Alliance.

Hell, I should get that tattooed onto my body somewhere. "I take full responsibility for ruining Alliance."

Does the Dwarven Paragon level 2 refit armor apply to arcane armor ( self only)?

Mike: It hasn't been determined yet. If necessary, I'll make sure that any discounts applied can be given out retroactively in the form of gobbie refunds.

Mark: Yes, but as you suggested, you cannot use that benefit to aid someone else in refitting their own arcane/celestial armor.

Does the extra slay for the Berserker pack add to your slay damage or just give you one more of whatever slay damage you currently have? (Sorry if this was already answered, I skimmed through and didn't see it.)

Thanks!

P.S. Loving Paragon 2.0. These are nifty.

Michiko said:
Does the extra slay for the Berserker pack add to your slay damage or just give you one more of whatever slay damage you currently have? (Sorry if this was already answered, I skimmed through and didn't see it.)

Thanks!

Any package that adds a slay treats the slay as build bought: it adds to your total slays and your slay damage. It can only be used at times you can use game skills. It behaves in all ways as a purchase of the skill Slay, save that it does not require the prerequisite of two weapon proficiencies.

P.S. You are welcome.

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Michiko said:

Thanks!

Any package that adds a slay treats the slay as build bought: it adds to your total slays and your slay damage. It can only be used at times you can use game skills. It behaves in all ways as a purchase of the skill Slay, save that it does not require the prerequisite of two weapon proficiencies.

P.S. You are welcome.

If that is the case, even though it adds to all your other slays (super cool), is it still a 1/ever use of slay or does that slay get added both days?

None of the paragon package powers are meant to be 1/ever - they all refresh at logistics, like any spell or martial skill. You are also free to exchange any "Choose one" skill you like for any other valid subset: you can change your cloaks, your selected Magic X spell, your "treat carrier X as normal", or your Deception of Chithiss.

The only exception is the Elf high magic points - those function exactly as normal high magic points do, including restrictions based on caster school, 9th level spells required, and 5-day duration.

The intention of the packages is that they are predominantly to be considered extensions of the purchaser's own skills, as opposed to ritual effects. In all cases the limited use abilities (and penalties where applicable) provided by the paragon packages reset at logistics just like build bought skills. Any paragon ability that offers a choice may be re-chosen at that time.

The only exception to this is the 6 high magic points provided by elf tier 3, as high magic points are awarded for a 5-day period. It should be noted that the 6 points are intended to last a two day event, and a longer or shorter event would incur a commensurately larger or smaller yield.

This event is going to be insane with paragons...

They reset at Logistics? This changes everything...

Quick question. Do the Resist/Break Commands in the Biata/Stone Elf packages enhance that character's mental abilities for the duration of the event?

Also, for anyone looking at the list and going "Man, those elemental powers are cool, but I'm not elemental-touched, meeeeeeeeeerrrrr....."

Send Plot an email. No, really. We want to set you up with some roleplay.

Is it possible to buy one of the primal powers and not get the bonus and flaw? I feel like the chaos and death ones kind of got boned with their new flaws.

~Joe

Back