Please Do not murderface Goblins for no reason

I had not seen this. Thank you for sharing.

On a separate note, my green book is missing. I would very much like to have it back.

~Ahlana

I'm sure Wycliff is lying. He just doesn't like Zhool. No one saw what atrying the earth circle, otherwise it would not have been eaten.

Saro

Both Aragon and I saw the Goblin eating it the first time, and I interrupted it, but Zhool was there, so I couldn't kill it. Examine mine and Aragon's memories and you'll find my story to be true. After this occurred, Zhool rifted us to help the other adventurers with a task, an offer I unfortunately was not in the position to refuse with Aragon so ardently trusting Zhool in his words that he would keep the goblin from fully eating the Circle.

Saro, setting aside our previous quarrels, please believe me that I do not oppose you in this matter out of spite. Zhool is not who he'd lead you to believe. Do not let your judgement be clouded by Zhool's silver tongue: it will only lead you down the path of regret.

- Velnaeus Xevaz, of the Seekers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure Wycliff is lying. He just doesn't like Zhool. No one saw what atrying the earth circle, otherwise it would not have been eaten.

Saro
There have been accounts of some seeing it and not stopping it. I have not questioned the one who was named but it is in the past and we....(sleeping sounds) .... must learn from our mistakes and move forward.
Saro. Zhool's intentions are yet(big yawn) to be known. I, I, I, I would work with him to find out more but to make the assumption that he is great is where people....... question you. He is powerful and has done shady things. Yet you def.... Fend him because of greed.
I have your back but if the law states one thing and and and and you do break it blatantly I can only try to stop a more severe punishment.

Your fellow guild mate
Pyke

Pyke.... What's going on with your thoughts? You're stuttering in the dream.

Thanks to everyone who don't want to just murder goblins for kicks and giggles. Very grateful for that.

-Taios, GotGS, HoG

To be clear Tiaos is a member of the house of games. As such he is protected by the house of games. Allow me to reiterate what lady Cyn said, killing Tiaos is s very bad idea.

To be clear Tiaos is a member of the house of games. As such he is protected by the house of games. Allow me to reiterate what lady Cyn said, killing Tiaos is s very bad idea.
But how much house of games. A team? B team? M?
Just wanting to be clear. I have no ill towards my friend as his green skin does not bother me.

Pyke

When it comes to House of Games, I don't think it really matters WHICH team is mad at someone, because either way that person will probably end up on the D team. As in the Dead team.

Pyke, I don't believe we've met yet. My name is Sloane and I am a member of House of Games. I'd like to echo HaVok's statement. We are one group. And should you insult that group again I will take the time to find you and squash you like the annoying insect you appear to be.

-Sloane

Sloane, I miss you. Your Love of violent retribution is almost as great as mine. Although now that I'm not green, it seems to be waning. I'm not sure if this makes me more dangerous or less dangerous but i'm definitely less predictable.

Oh and Pike, The members of HOG that you are used to dealing with are some of the more tolerant of our members excluding me. Be very careful with the words you use when you describe us. But even the most tolerant can be provoked

But how much house of games. A team? B team? M?
Just wanting to be clear. I have no ill towards my friend as his green skin does not bother me.

Pyke

For someone that once voiced interest in joining us, your insults and lack of understanding basic teamwork are deplorable.
You obviously know nothing about us, nor do you seem to be of a mindset that would work well with ours.

~Ahlana

ok pebbles understand duh need to put Pyke in place..but Pebbles just want say dat maybe Pyke heard da joke dat Shiny, Tadron and Zues have with each other which has a A team and a B team of HOG members in da joke. Please ask dem about it and if dat's where Pyke heard dat before casting your opinions about his possible entry into HOG in future. Didn't mean to butt in, just thought HOG should know, anyways carry on wad da insults and threats.

I, too, have heard this A-team and B-team joke from Tadron, and gestured by Zues, in the past down in Dragonreach. It was not to my knowledge that such a thing was frowned upon by HoG, but if so, I apologize for referencing it.

Vel keep in mind joking about someone you love and will die for....have died for is a different animal then a horse.

Kit

It is also no large task to pull a million different meanings from the same sentence over the dream. Intonation is quite difficult in this medium, as you know, so in practice, it seems best to take words at face value, rather than overanalyzing them.

Despite this, I understand what you are saying, Kit, and I will keep that in mind.

Back