Possible Feast

Slice

Fighter
Before I post the idea of setting up a feast ig during the february event, I was curious oog how many people would be interested in doing a feast and would take part. It would be open to the town, so pcs, npcs, and plot alike and everyone participating would bring a dish/drinks/dessert. I would be willing to coordinate it, and make sure everyone wasn't bringing the same thing, and that we have all our bases covered. Over all though I thought with the upcoming event being a three day it could be nice to have a good meal in the middle, while at the same time having a chance to sit down with friends before/inbetween/after a good battle.

Holly

I'd be willing

Slice said:
Before I post the idea of setting up a feast ig during the february event, I was curious oog how many people would be interested in doing a feast and would take part. It would be open to the town, so pcs, npcs, and plot alike and everyone participating would bring a dish/drinks/dessert. I would be willing to coordinate it, and make sure everyone wasn't bringing the same thing, and that we have all our bases covered. Over all though I thought with the upcoming event being a three day it could be nice to have a good meal in the middle, while at the same time having a chance to sit down with friends before/inbetween/after a good battle.

Holly

I am the tavernkeep in Caldaria and I cook full meals for our events. I would be willing to guest cook the feast if you all would provide the fixins. I also am the npc tavern keep for Ashbury.

Brent

ps if you look at the hq board you can see the menu posted there.

Hum, do we invite as many NPC charicters as we can so no one is left to play a monster? (just so we dont have dinner combat?:) )
I will look into the normal Kauss dessert..

Kauss said:
Hum, do we invite as many NPC charicters as we can so no one is left to play a monster? (just so we dont have dinner combat?:) )
I will look into the normal Kauss dessert..

What? You don't want a floor show? How about some dinner theater? I am sure we could arrange some dinner theater...

I think it would be best to have a feast at the event following the Feb. event...We may not have a town to feast with or a Tavern to feast in... :eek: May want to wait to see how we do against the Strega ;)

(May want to check with plot before planning a feast for Feb.)

Actually, from a plot perspective? Plan the feast for whichever night; Saturday or Sunday. We have plans *wrings hands and laughs maniacally*

From an IG point of view, I prefer the idea of having a victory feast next event. Now, I'm also hoping to help get a more organized defense going this event, with scheduled patrols and whatnot, and in keeping with that if we wanted to try and plan saturday dinner around making a huge batch of stew or somesuch for the populace mess hall style I think that would be way cool. We could use "the supplies brought in by Kauss and his merchant caravans" and set up some of our less combat-oriented (or whoever wants to) PC's and NPC's to help feed the troops and whatever townsfolk are still here (hence feeding monster camp too). I have really high hopes for this event as far as preparedness on both player and plot intrenchment in the feel of this plot. I hope everyone comes prepared to just throw themselves into 72 hours of besiegement and constant peril, cause I know I am and I think those in postions of authority IG are not gonna be tolerant of shenanigens and horsing around in front of the tavern all weekend.

Jeff
oh, this is gonna be good hee hee

Solomon Maxondaerth said:
From an IG point of view, I prefer the idea of having a victory feast next event. Now, I'm also hoping to help get a more organized defense going this event, with scheduled patrols and whatnot, and in keeping with that if we wanted to try and plan saturday dinner around making a huge batch of stew or somesuch for the populace mess hall style I think that would be way cool. We could use "the supplies brought in by Kauss and his merchant caravans" and set up some of our less combat-oriented (or whoever wants to) PC's and NPC's to help feed the troops and whatever townsfolk are still here (hence feeding monster camp too). I have really high hopes for this event as far as preparedness on both player and plot intrenchment in the feel of this plot. I hope everyone comes prepared to just throw themselves into 72 hours of besiegement and constant peril, cause I know I am and I think those in postions of authority IG are not gonna be tolerant of shenanigens and horsing around in front of the tavern all weekend.

Jeff
oh, this is gonna be good hee hee

But I was hopeing to kickback and relax all weekend:)..
j/k
Actally, I think some of the people in the know, need to share the reality of whats on the bad guy side. But not untill they dont have anywhere to run. Chuckle.

Oh, this is scary...I actually agree with Solomon. (Shivers)

The mess hall idea sounds good and a victory? feast for the next event! (or wake) :D

I'd be willing to pitch in, though admittedly whatever I bring would likely be from the, um, what's-it-called grocery store a few exits up the freeway. :(

--Adam

Hey I can do what ever you want..I am definately a non-combat type healer :D
I have experience cooling for several hundred people at a time as well as small groups. Give me a thumbs up or down so I am prepared mentally to combat the troops hunger :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Brent

I would be quite willing to bring supplies for cooking. Just let me know what's needed.

Also, I really like Jeff's idea of having non-combat PCs serve meals. That sounds like it would lend a lot to the siege idea, and I know that's a feeling I want to get from this event.

I wont be there for the event in April, as it is the same weekend as MCAT's. People are more then welcome to do a feast that weekend as well, I think it could be a cool thing to get on a regular basis, but I would really prefer to doing it this coming weekend. Anyway on an ig prespective you never know who you will loose in battle, getting a chance to spend some quality time with people before its to late is always a nice thing to do. Either Saturday or Sunday is good for me.

Holly

Okay....can we schedule it for Sunday. I have a special request from a staff member for Saturday's meal.

Manocotti

I will bring and make my delicios Manocotti on sunday I will be late getting there about 1 or 2 AM sunday but i will bring manocotti. AKA that good stuff the NPC's all ate on saturday. Possibly a 4 pan batch.

Back