Possible Feast

...and DEAD.

Hey, Johnathan. C'mere.....

*applies hobling motivational tool #87*

Now, who's gonna be dead?

Solomon Maxondaerth said:

Hey hey, now...isn't it a little too public to be using #87?

:bolt:

No, no, no. You're thinking of #78. But that's understandable, you were upside down at the time.

Boys... can't live with em and their skins don't make good rugs...

About what time will we be planning this feastness for?

I hope I will still be alive...But anyways Jeff a celebrate for what?? all of us dieing?

OHHH!! I am totally up for night watches and being sneaking and the sort...MUHAHAHA!! I will bring black clothing and of course all of the colors.

Don't know yet if we're coming, but if we do, I'll definitely bring something good to eat for the feast. It won't be authentic Medieval cuisine, however.

Rodge

Elendil the Elf said:
Don't know yet if we're coming, but if we do, I'll definitely bring something good to eat for the feast. It won't be authentic Medieval cuisine, however.

Rodge

Oh boy....Gruel... :p

Let us plan the festivities for 6:00 pm.

Solomon Maxondaerth said:

What, exactly, is "Hobling motivational tool #87"? :eek: :eek:

Polare, you've clearly been going far too easy on that boy. Allow me to.... instruct.

Alrighty, lets do this right then and get a list of what everyone is gonna bring so we dont double up.

ill be making wonton soup

~steph

See Page 2. Manocotti Best thing ever.

quick suggestion:

i think that anyone bringing food may want to include a list of ingretients, because as i recall last time we had a feast, i brought fruit and nut salad, and one person said "woah! im sure glad i didn't have any of that! im allergic to tuna!" :( another person said "gee! im glad i didn't have any of that stuff i thought was tuna! i'm allergic to almonds and it would have killed me!" :(

just worried about everyone's well being here :eek:

-Landon

Sorry guys, I fell off the nero loop for a few days. Thanks for getting the ball rolling on food steph. It looks like the feast is going to occur at 6 pm sunday. This works out good, as it is also about the time of logistics. I have not yet decided what I will be bringing, but I will know by wednesday. And remember not everything has to be a huge filling item. If enough people participate, alot of people could just do tasty appetizers and such, and it would be a pretty filling meal. If someone is up for it, something like a ham or turkey, or possibily both could be an awesome addition. I know they are a bit spendy, so it could be something a group could go in for together split up the cost and the prep time. Just a suggestion. Other ideas would be salad, garlic bread, sparkling cider, pasta, dessert.

Also bringing things like goblets (even if just for yourself) and such really helps bring out the atmosphere. I know Haley is trying to encourage people to bring decor for the tavern. Simple stuff like table cloths, and maybe a few candle holders (easily picked up at goodwill) would be really awesome. It looks great, and odd as though it may seem it helps encourage people to keep the place clean. At least that is what I noticed in NW.

Please post what you are bringing asap, and if you can, its ingredients.

Holly

I have three plastic goblet thingys...Holly you have seen my three...right? Would those ones work?

Logistics will be going during the dinnerness. Which means I won't be bringing any foodness for the making.

We're trying something different with logistics this time. Hopefully it works out very nicely.

~Sarah

I think I will make some cookies....does that work out okay?

Back