PRE-REG: MAY EVENT

Valentino

Our May Season opener is fast approaching, so while its registration may overlap a little with the April event, we are opening it now so that everyone has a chance to pre-reg.

Our In-Character plot hook for the weekend will be released after the April One-Day.

The event for PCs will cost $60 ($75 without pre-registration) and NPCs $15 ($25 without pre-registration). This cost to NPCs covers food for the weekend and the per-head costs that we incur.

The site opens at 6PM on Friday, May 10th, with game on as close to 8PM as possible. Game-off will be approximately 10AM on Sunday, May 12th with everyone cleaned up and out by Noon.

This event will take place at the following site:

Gamehaven Scout Reservation
5015 Simpson Rd SE
Rochester, MN 55904

At the Gamehaven location we will have two lodges available for everyone which only provide floor space sleeping. In addition, there are five heated and air conditioned cabins, with four bunks each, that are available. We will be allowing players to reserve these cabins for the weekend for $60. A minimum of 3 players must be staying in each cabin. These will be assigned on a first-come first-serve basis.

Tenting is permitted on this site. Please include a note in your pre-reg if you plan on tenting for the weekend.

Our pre-reg form can be found by clicking here. Pre-registration should include needed tags, your production, magic items, and any food allergies. If you have any questions about your sheet, you can contact logistics at: logistics.alliancemn@gmail.com

You may prepay for the weekend by sending your payment over Paypal to jordanfenty@gmail.com. You should use the "Send to a Friend" option when you do this. In the notes include your name, the purpose of your payment, your character name, and the chapter the character is housed in.

Please note if you’re a first time player you should contact us so we can help with your character creation before the event.

This game will be run under the 2.0 rules, which can be found here: https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/alliance-2-0-prerelease.39024/

Players that have not handled their character and magic item conversion to the 2.0 rules will be allowed to convert their character at logistics, but will be required to handle their magic item conversion after the event. Players who come with a pre-filled out magic item conversion form, found at the following link, will be provided temporary tags for their magic items.

The following link will take you to a Google Doc that is designed to help calculate how your Ritual Items and Ritual Scrolls will convert over to the 2.0 system. You'll need to make your own private copy to play around with. Go to the link below. Once there, click “File” and open up the menu to “Make a Copy”. Then, open up your copy, at the bottom of the spreadsheet you’ll find 4 tabs: (1) Template; (2) Summary; (3) Ritual Point Calculator; (4) Ritual Scroll Calculator. Tabs 3 and 4 have conversion instructions at the top of their respective pages. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zcf61C3LoPT2cmHgZqLUxsyIZHT8YdOX13jwsXJXklM.

Pre-regs are due by Saturday, May 4th at 11:59 PM. You do not get the discount for registering after this point, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff for you to do so!

PCs:
  1. David Raatz (Iganeous Ironforge)
  2. Ryan Benike (Cassandra)
  3. Brad Kramer (Zihr of House Husky)
  4. Wendall Roy (Azeban)
  5. Jonathan McNicholes (Roff)
  6. Nick Porter (Foss Fairfax)
  7. Kyle Schmelz (Liam)
  8. Emma Berg (Ainsley Preston)
  9. Andrea Rye (Gertrude Clayheart)
  10. Josh Clark (Baeleon Somerled)
  11. David Glaeser (Kallith)
  12. Zach Serocki (Elros Heleanwe)
  13. Patrick Lawrenz (Artemis Pentak)
  14. Alexander Thompson (Gandian Ravenscroft)
  15. Robert Dautovski (Kitaruen)
  16. Jessica Philips (Keladry)
  17. Josh Stewart (Zen)
  18. Nathan MacLaurin (Vaelin Llewellyn Sylandrin)
  19. Brittany MacLaurin (Mira)
  20. Sid Price (Ragnarok)
  21. Jessica Arensman (Chamomille Biscotti)
  22. Kathryn Lund (Auryn)
  23. Kayla Stewart (Locke)
  24. Jennifer Sireno (Jamina)
  25. Dan Sellers (Glav)
  26. Alan Ford (Kierran) *Missed Pre-reg
  27. Alexis Nordling (Kasla) *Missed Pre-reg

NPCs:
  1. Ryan Schmidt
  2. Matt Machtan
  3. Jordan Fenty
  4. Adam Peckron
  5. William Podulke
  6. Jeremy Moberg
  7. Joshua Moberg
  8. Amy Moberg
  9. Jacob Bryan
  10. Wade Hampton
  11. Ryan Codner

Cabin Reservations:
  1. Andrea Rye
  2. Wendall Roy
  3. Brittany MacLaurin
  4. Robert Dautovski

5. Reserved

Last edited by a moderator:
How many bunks are in the cabins?

Opps I have failed at reading comprehension, I blame the 14 hour drive from Texas.

hmmm... i know i sent in the pre-reg on monday, just out of curiousity how long does it take to verify a pre-reg.?

David Raatz

well it looks like it will be close to a 1 to 1 ratio, that should make things VERY interesting!!
David Raatz
I don't think it was been updated yet

I've been informed by several people (none with any official position of authority :p ) that I'm in charge of picking an afters location since I used to live in Rochester. The easy answer, as always, is Perkins. There's a Perkins right on the edge of downtown Rochester that's right off of 52, so it'd be on the way back for anyone heading back north and not far out of the way for anyone else.

The other option I'd put forward is Whistle Binkies On the Lake. It's a big bar restaurant with a lot of different options on the menu. It can be noisy depending on the day, but if the weather is good they have outdoor seating and there's a semi private backroom we could get if someone calls it in ahead of time. It's about 4 miles from the site and basically on the way back for most folks.

I've been informed by several people (none with any official position of authority :p ) that I'm in charge of picking an afters location since I used to live in Rochester. The easy answer, as always, is Perkins. There's a Perkins right on the edge of downtown Rochester that's right off of 52, so it'd be on the way back for anyone heading back north and not far out of the way for anyone else.

The other option I'd put forward is Whistle Binkies On the Lake. It's a big bar restaurant with a lot of different options on the menu. It can be noisy depending on the day, but if the weather is good they have outdoor seating and there's a semi private backroom we could get if someone calls it in ahead of time. It's about 4 miles from the site and basically on the way back for most folks.

Ohh fancy Backroom party to ring in the new chapter! Whistle Binkies on the Lake looks great from our side and has Gluten free and vegetarian menus which is nice. Those people with no authority have chosen well indeed!

Bathrooms Showers?
asking what the bathroom and Shower situation is, flush, pits, Showers? Electricity and lights in cabins? Which lodges are we in so I can find them.

Bathrooms Showers?
asking what the bathroom and Shower situation is, flush, pits, Showers? Electricity and lights in cabins? Which lodges are we in so I can find them.

The two lodges are the Deer and Pheasant lodge. The bathroom and shower situation is outhouses throughout the site, and then a single set of flush toilets and showers attached to an outdoor pool (we won't have the pool, but we will have the baths).

The cabins have electricity and lights, heating and air conditioning. They're also closer to the pool and commissary than the lodges are.

I wasn't sure where to reserve the cabin so I just sent money with a note on PayPal. Was I fast enough and what should I have done?

So not sure if people are aware but last i heard both perkin and bakers squares had closed. Whistle binkies is always great. There are a few newer places downtown tap room is always great and forager brewery has a good food menu, coffee and beers. so food for thought.

Are we still eligible to change our builds from what might be our final build for this game? I'm considering trying a healer this game due, partially due to a lack of healers.

We don’t need healers! Stay behind Cass and you’ll be fine!

Yeah, it's called first aid man!

Back