Pre-registration for June: CLOSED

Re: Pre-registration for June

Shameless Plug For Bill:

Hey everybody, when you register don't forget to throw in your $5 for food. Bill fronts the chapter his own hard earned $$$ and only hopes to be reimbursed once the weekend happens.

Last month at the actual event I saw people flocking to him to help donate in person, but he's able to get even better foods for us all if he knows ahead of time how much of a budget he has.

Also, they invented what is not being called a "Well Fed Bonus" :shades: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=16735

That is all.

Pantzike said:
Shameless Plug For Bill:

Hey everybody, when you register don't forget to throw in your $5 for food. Bill fronts the chapter his own hard earned $$$ and only hopes to be reimbursed once the weekend happens.

Last month at the actual event I saw people flocking to him to help donate in person, but he's able to get even better foods for us all if he knows ahead of time how much of a budget he has.

Also, they invented what is not being called a "Well Fed Bonus" :shades: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=16735

That is all.

I did i did ^.^ cuz i love Bill...no really...like "almost" whoa... cant wait for our kitchen time my little red hot pepper you ;)

Recanting my earlier statement to say Donna Hellmuth is PCing Zara Bloodrunner. Transfer/prelog will be incoming next week.

Just paid. Kris Kitts, PCing Jovunn.

I don't even know if I know how to be a good guy anymore.

Also, I don't know if it's possible but I know that Nordenn'll have about five folks, all of whom should be pre-regged soon if they haven't already and the list hasn't been updated. If we could preemptively reserve a cabin that'd be baller.

PCing as Ulthoc.

Bring food money at the door.

Locks us in a cabin, please.

Jovunn said:
Just paid. Kris Kitts, PCing Jovunn.

I don't even know if I know how to be a good guy anymore.

Also, I don't know if it's possible but I know that Nordenn'll have about five folks, all of whom should be pre-regged soon if they haven't already and the list hasn't been updated. If we could preemptively reserve a cabin that'd be baller.

Who are the four Nordenn folks?

I should be there to NPC. I believe I've worked out all the bugs to be able to come. I'll know for sure, hopefully, by monday if not sooner. I'll edit this post to reflect either way. I'll be so mad if I am unable to come...

It is Monday still no news...
Thursday, 13 June: still not sure.. but I was assured that I'll be paid by wednesday before the event. So I'll confirm that I'll be an NPC now and hopefully I wont have to update a retraction later. When I do come, I'll be with Justin Collins who wants to NPC as well... the only problem is that he will be having surgery on tuesday and will only be able to be a Paige NPC.

Just paid mike that makes 4 will Sean samara and myself can we get last cabin please

Of corse!!!! Samara you're playing Irina and I'm playing my dwarf. I'm all sad faced now....will Lanna ever see Irina again?!?

Lanna Rose said:
Of corse!!!! Samara you're playing Irina and I'm playing my dwarf. I'm all sad faced now....will Lanna ever see Irina again?!?

Clearly Samara should roll a dwarf....

Trying to get some logistical stuff sorted before I pre-reg. I'll be there as Flint. I'm so excited!

Justin

Re: Pre-registration for JuneL: DEADLINE SUNDAY 6/16

Please preregister Dave Ehrhart as Khorwyn Brey and Brian Whitham as Garathon Von Storm for PCing. :thumbsup:

Re: Pre-registration for JuneL: DEADLINE SUNDAY 6/16

Just pre-regged for Huleen.

Back