Akiva Blickstein
Jackie Blumenthal
Rocky Weintrob

Re: Pre-registration for June: DEADLINE SUNDAY 6/16

I will be NPCing.

Playing Quyri

Please add William Duffy and Jess Cutter to the NPC list.

Just registered to PC. I'll be playing Folonius or Mist depending on whether my magic item pick is approved in time or not.

Re: Pre-registration for June: DEADLINE TODAY SUNDAY 6/16

Fyi if it comes up I'm happy to swap to a no bed reserved room if need be. At this point I don't think who I'm planning on staying with will need the beds. Thought I'd just mention it in case there are folks who'd use the beds. Feel free to PM me or just find me friday night to ask if we can swap. :)

I pre reged and paid for a private room a week ago and have yet to see any confirmation about the private room. Just need confirmation.
--bill

dreadpiratebill said:
I pre reged and paid for a private room a week ago and have yet to see any confirmation about the private room. Just need confirmation.
--bill

Found it! Sorry. Sometimes when we get more than one pre-reg in a row, google mail lists them like they're one and I miss the second one.

Re: Pre-registration for June: DEADLINE TOMORROW SUNDAY 6/1

ok, I have paid a 3 month trial through paypal for me and my friend to NPC next weekend. (Matthew Mendoza and Justin Collins) is there anything more I should do? do i need to fax the signed waiver or can i just bring it with me and turn it in when i get there?
besides that is there anything else i should do? I'm excited and cant wait...

Matthew Mendoza said:
ok, I have paid a 3 month trial through paypal for me and my friend to NPC next weekend. (Matthew Mendoza and Justin Collins) is there anything more I should do? do i need to fax the signed waiver or can i just bring it with me and turn it in when i get there?
besides that is there anything else i should do? I'm excited and cant wait...

You're all set (assuming you're both over 18) and you can sign your legal release when you get there.

If you haven't read the Rule Book, you should because you will get so much more out of the game that way (either as a PC or an NPC).

Otherwise, feel free to ask any questions in our New Player section!

Patrick Penderville and Alex Alexander -- NPCs (First timers)

Awesome guys! Welcome to alliance!

Mike Ventrella said:
You're all set (assuming you're both over 18) and you can sign your legal release when you get there.

If you haven't read the Rule Book, you should because you will get so much more out of the game that way (either as a PC or an NPC).

Otherwise, feel free to ask any questions in our New Player section!

Yep, both over age. I'm in the 70s page wise of reading through the rule book. I'm not sure how much Justin has read of the book. see you in a week.

Brendan Oates is NPCing!

Hello!
Kevin Bertrand and I just pre-reged for this weekend's event as a Player-character.
Can't wait to see everyone there!

Frisco Cruise will totally be NPCing.

Back