Pre-registration for June Event: PRE-REG CLOSED

Re: Pre-registration for June Event: DEADLINE SUNDAY

Collin Babcock just paid for Scott Babcock to play as Castlebur

I do believe that Victoria Galloway's appearence has been paid for. Throw her into the PC mix, please. ♥

Logistics reminder. You are not jn fairdale thusly you do not have access to previously purchased workshps etc.

Re: Pre-registration for June Event: DEADLINE TODAY

Duke Frost said:
25. Amanda Wells (Willow Achtermann)

Whoa, I'm a character now? Awesome. In all seriousness, that prereg is for Willow Achtermann as Victoria Galloway. I've also prelogisted. Little issue with debit-only card, so Amanda paid for me and I reimbursed her.

I will be NPCing Friday Night and Sunday Afternoon and not there on Saturday.

HtM

Feyrain said:
Duke Frost said:
25. Amanda Wells (Willow Achtermann)

Whoa, I'm a character now? Awesome. In all seriousness, that prereg is for Willow Achtermann as Victoria Galloway. I've also prelogisted. Little issue with debit-only card, so Amanda paid for me and I reimbursed her.

Heh! I was wondering. It said "this is payment for Willow Achtermann" and I thought "Well, Willow is not a bad fantasy-medieval name. Not so sure about Achtermann." :thumbsup:

Just paid for the weekend and membership! Rayna will be there!

Mike Ventrella said:
"Well, Willow is not a bad fantasy-medieval name. Not so sure about Achtermann." :thumbsup:

Haha, thanks! Just checkin'.

I thought I'd already done this but I will be there as NPC at this event.

Please remove me from the PC pre-reg list, as I will not be playing, I might make it up for a day or so of the event, but if I do I will be NPCing instead. Thanks!

Back