Pre-registration for the June 24 event: CLOSED

Re: Pre-registration for the June 24 event: DEADLINE SUNDAY

Missed the notes field. The payment sent from too_one_dee was from me: Dan Aldi playing Delaldur, member #1901.

Next weekend's weather calls for 50% elves.

It will be an Elfapalooza. Drak and the Wacky Wild Elves will be playing Stage 3.

Watch out Evorra.

Remember, NPC rewards are currently grotundously good. C'mon people, let's kick some prissy elf arse!

I imagine the Blythedale Boys (and girls, if present) will hop the fence for you at some point over the course of the weekend, Toddo. :thumbsup:

Duke Frost said:
Next weekend's weather calls for 50% elves.

It will be an Elfapalooza. Drak and the Wacky Wild Elves will be playing Stage 3.

Watch out Evorra.

Woot! I missed last year's elf-fest, so Elfapalooza should be an awesome consolation!

Forgot to mention: I'd like to blanket Hamalammy for this event.

(That's, uh, Hamaliel.)

Uh oh! ... Just heard back from the State College School District people. I wasn't offered an official interview (yet!!!), but they told me that they are reviewing applications THIS Monday, and interviews are going to be from June 23rd-June 30th.

Knowing that, I think it is safe to assume that I can not make it to the event, just because there is a chance that I could get a job offer! Slight chance!!

... Though I could pre-pay for this event, and if it turns out they DO ask me for an interview, I'll just put the money towards the next event? Ummm... I need to think this through. Ok, one official question, just to clarify! If I DON'T pay and at the last minute realize I CAN go, what are my options for paying at the door? Can I write a check? How much more is it?

Aaaagh life is crazy!

Hokay, slight change of plans! Since the tiny one is NPCing, I'll be playing Luka and not Gabe :)

Cozy said:
Hokay, slight change of plans! Since the tiny one is NPCing, I'll be playing Luka and not Gabe :)

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

Everything is transpiring according to MY design!

So the "rezzing of sir Eros " plot is still happening ?

Re: Pre-registration for the June 24 event: DEADLINE TODAY

We have Lutzes! Ugh I wish I was PCing!!!!

**big hugs** I miss you guys!!!!

Good news! Yesterday I got a clarification email saying they will not be interviewing on Saturday or Sunday, so I am still gonna make it to the event!! :D Sorry my last post was a little frantic, haha. But now I am all paid up, and I even remembered to put my name and player number in the note section of paypal! Woohooo!!

46 PCs to 6 NPCs eep! :shock: You guys are gonna be mad busy. If you need some fence hopping let me know.

Time to help the dark side then. (I hear they have cookies.)

See you in 5.

*grumble grumble* Why do I even bother to send e-mails anymore?

I am NPCing + 3 more
Feel free to shower me with love.

-MS

Yes, we have missed ya also. life sooo busy. we will be +1 but he cant prereg. if avaliable we would love a cabin. Cant wait to see you all. semi secret return :shifty eyes :

Hello,

Just pre-regged. I will be playing as Flint. Thanks!

Justin Coggin

Back