Pre-registration for the June 24 event: CLOSED

RiddickDale said:
As of this morning. Yes. I got clearance from the general.
Dude... you are a LUCKY man ;)

Please take a look at our NPC initiatives everybody, I'm getting kinda terrified at the ratio. :sweat:

Toddo said:
Please take a look at our NPC initiatives everybody, I'm getting kinda terrified at the ratio. :sweat:

We always get more than what chime in here at the boards. Heck, most of the PC pre reg's don't read these boards and wouldn't be up there if it was't for the pre-regging.

You will be getting an influx of new NPCs. If not this event, at some very soon. We hooked a lot for you Toddo, now you just gotta keep em hooked.

Scott

Toddo said:

When in doubt toddo... send out a white flag. I'll come running.

Toddo said:

What Scott said...

Plus you can totally set us on each other - you have I'll NPC for you if you NPC for me initiatives too, right? ;)

Robb Graves said:
don't worry Toddo.. this is going to be like the old days... PVP go! send out some FOIL plot. I dare ya.

Local law provides plenty of legal means to do some VERY public PvP without trying to figure out why FOIL is hundreds of miles from home. I was kinda hoping I'd have seen some last year but everyone was so well behaved. Wear your honor like armor, or at least have a magic armor on if you question someone else's. :)

Kiergani honor combat is always with a single dagger. Oh yeah!

Nuheran said:
Dude, Kris Tom, and Amelia on a team, scary and freaking awesome at the same time

Tom is the Donkey to our Diddy and Dixie Kong.

Khorwyn Brey said:
Scott, I would actually love to see that. You should challenge Saradys. ;)

Or Korwyn. They also fight in no armor, usually in loin cloths....so naked Korwyn just needs to put on a loincloth.

We should make Alliance Action Figures:

Ranger Training Korwyn with No Clothes Action
Drak DarkTalon with Real Elkskin Loin Cloth
Talking Alda - "Friend....friend....friend..."
Grimm the Dwarf with Photo Bomb Action

Duke Frost said:
Khorwyn Brey said:
Scott, I would actually love to see that. You should challenge Saradys. ;)

Ranger Training Korwyn with No Clothes Action
Drak DarkTalon with Real Elkskin Loin Cloth
Talking Alda - "Friend....friend....friend..."
Grimm the Dwarf with Photo Bomb Action

It's funny cuz it's true...

PRELOGIST!!

Folks prelogist by tonight for a chance at the drawing.

Drawing?

It's right before the quartering, we take pre-logisting very seriously up in here.

If you prelogist then we add you to a list for a magic item. we draw it before the event starts. one of the best things about prelogisting is its just plain polite. if you are able to please prelogist. it saves so much time.

if you are a caster and you prelogist it reduces wait times and allows us to get you into game far more quickly. Look at last event we were all in game by ten mostly. thats because folks were awesone and pfelogisted. if we know your build expendatures, spells, magic items and effects, and production ahead of time then you just need to get safety checked and magic item verification and your in game!

I may make a thread about this.....

kyle

Aggravain said:
PRELOGIST!!

Folks prelogist by tonight for a chance at the drawing.

I sent in my prelogist Sunday night, just making sure you received it. I don't see a note next to my name saying that I'm all set yet.

Back