Pre-registration for the June 24 event: CLOSED

I likewise sent in prelogistics information when I payed, is it possible the notes are not up to date for me as well?

Craig and dave,
You both should be good ill verify after work tonight and update everything. thanks for your followup.

Hey my Prelogistics was sent in on the 17th. even mentioned it on the boards afterwords. was it never received? i got the auto response from logistics.

Let me verify after work jeremy. I am certain your fine.

I never got my prelogistics. I think my logistics guy is mad at me or something... ;)

I know its late but i just wanted to let you know i will be npcing and can be a medic for the event as well.

Heather Marvin

Small note Apologies for being behind on emails folks. Works been insane with Launch of 4g in our area, the Philly comic con, Me being damn sick, and being new and catching things and correcting things as i make errors. I'll do all i can to make things as seamless for you at the event as possible and know the rest of the staff is busting their hump to bring you all an amazing experience.

Kyle

Kyle I'm sure it'll be fine! You're really awesome and you always work so hard, so make sure you cut yourself a break once in a while! I'm sure I speak for more than just myself when I say THANK YOU so much for stepping up and taking this ridiculous job!

Let me know if you need help tomorrow night! I should be getting there early enough! :)

KialdaLoa said:
Kyle I'm sure it'll be fine! You're really awesome and you always work so hard, so make sure you cut yourself a break once in a while! I'm sure I speak for more than just myself when I say THANK YOU so much for stepping up and taking this ridiculous job!

Let me know if you need help tomorrow night! I should be getting there early enough! :)

Don't break my weed wacker again! :noway:

Back