Preemptive Topic Split - GS

yea I understand all that I was just trying to figure out if I would be at 53 build or 55 build for the event I'm bringing my PC out

Dom said:
yea I understand all that I was just trying to figure out if I would be at 53 build or 55 build for the event I'm bringing my PC out

Personally, I do them at the beginning of the month unless there's an event on the 1st... at which point I do them when I get on site, but don't bother re-printing cards for people unless it makes a difference (more body, enough free build for a skill they want, etc...) The players seem to think that's fine... but we largely hate the wasting of paper when it can be avoided. :p

It really depends on your logistics person, so I'd shoot them an email.

Inaryn said:
Dom said:

Personally, I do them at the beginning of the month unless there's an event on the 1st... at which point I do them when I get on site, but don't bother re-printing cards for people unless it makes a difference (more body, enough free build for a skill they want, etc...) The players seem to think that's fine... but we largely hate the wasting of paper when it can be avoided. :p

It really depends on your logistics person, so I'd shoot them an email.

well, I actually work with my logistics guy, I'll just make sure he puts it through before the event because I'd be getting an additional body point and a skill out of it. thank you.

Back