Push to SoMI?!

Lok

Artisan
I will be driving to the Southern Michigan November event. It is listed as 11/12 on their schedule.. So its the weekend before our banquet event. So far Adam R would be coming with me. Also as far as I've heard from them on the forums it is $50 to PC, free to NPC and $10 for food. I would have an open seat or two depending on how much stuff everyone intended on bringing. Would just ask some gas cash. Anyone interested?

I would be pretty interested in doing this... I pack small! Can I get some more information, sir?

What are ya wonderin?

When we'd be leaving, how I'd get to you, anything else you'd like me to provide (snackies, music, other things)...

we would try to leave at 5am friday. sent you a PM about getting together for the drive.

Danm you for temting me dawson!, any idea on cost of gas?

Well I get 400mi to the tank so i should be able to do it on 3 tanks and I will start the trip on full. So with Adam and two others it would be 30 bucks each for the whole trip. If i'm wrong and it costs more... the burden is gladly on me as I would make the trip anyways.

done, i;m in

K then that puts the total in my car to Myself, Adam, and Nathan. Room for one more...

Damn I will be in New York that weekend or else this sounds like an awesome car heading to the game!

Teague and I were thinking about NPCing the event, I just need to get the final clear (and coordinate work schedules and such with Teague) and we'll give you the notice.

Like I said it's adam, nathan, and myself so far. I have room for one more. Just need someone who is for sure and the seat is yours... let me know.

If we're both in, I'll have at least room for one more in my vehicle- probably more, seeing as two of the seats would be NPCs.

omg.....why is this so tempting????? XP

I'm seriously thinking about it.

Now full Myself, Nathan, Adam, and Johnathan. If someone wants to get another car... and train it out. That would be bad @$$.

No way I could drive.. I will help drive if needed of course....... but I won't take my car...It has very bad gas mileage XD

yeh we will i plan on being back around midnight or so on sunday

Back