Registration Still Open for April 6th-8th Event!

Re: Pre-Registration Open for April 6th-8th Event!

Guys I pre-paid but haven't registered since I'm waiting on my card. So That random payment is mine. ^^

Miss_Katira said:
Guys I pre-paid but haven't registered since I'm waiting on my card. So That random payment is mine. ^^
I'll get you your card tonight, don't worry. In future, send requests to the Logistics address (or use the new online character viewing thing), rather than my Facebook, since I'm more prone to forgetting to do it if it's not in my email.

AllianceCHI said:
Liar... you know you finance your lavish lifestyle, first class airfaire, bottle service, and many many real estate investment properties off the mad money we all make as owners. :p

I'm trying to sort out some issues, namely getting a character sheet, so I can pre reg...I can't wait to see all of you. (ok not you Burkhe)

BAH!

Paul, as a lavish owner yourself, I'm surprised that you aren't coming up in a party bus or something, now that would be an epic larp trip :D

-Ryan

So where are we on getting an event teaser/description? Starting to get really excited for the event!

A semi-related announcement!

Check out the following post, let us know you're coming, and come out to Tanadoona this weekend!

viewtopic.php?f=106&t=13200

Doomed to Repeat

April 6th-8th

The times they are a changing. Or are they? Baroness Grey needs help, the mists have awoken, the corrupt are being pushed back, but what does it all matter in the end?

*from the website. From the Teaser, it seems to be a little Bob Dylan and Linkin Park related event.

Darkcrescent said:
Doomed to Repeat

April 6th-8th

The times they are a changing. Or are they? Baroness Grey needs help, the mists have awoken, the corrupt are being pushed back, but what does it all matter in the end?

*from the website. From the Teaser, it seems to be a little Bob Dylan and Linkin Park related event.

Thanks alot now when I read the teaser I feel mega angsty. xD

I can't wait for the opportunity to be sleep deprived and physically exhausted by the end of the weekend once more. :)
I'm also real excited to meet this new member Skye. It's so fun meeting new folks and seeing their first event.

It's weird, but I find the best sleep I get is the 4 hours of sleep on Fri and Sat night of Larping.

Should have a few new people coming in and many peoples first full weekend event!

will be sending in my pre-reg. later today, hope to see some old and new faces there.

David Raatz

I can't wait. I am so excited. Definitely going to be exhausted come Sun. lol.

I dunno, I'm w/ Ryan on this one. Best sleep gotten IS at LARP. That or the crashing I usually do after I get home :p Although I won't get to crash at all when I get home, I'll only be able to sleep due to having work at 11PM that same night on Sunday. Unless they give us Easter Monday off. Although I'd REALLY hate it if they decided to give us mandatory Saturday on Easter Saturday :mad:

Sleeping at larp, what little of it there is, is definitely the most relaxing thing ever. No contest. The post larp crash is good too, but doesn't quite stack up.

Super excited to meet all the new people of course. It's gonna be a blast!

Icey said:
Best sleep gotten IS at LARP.
airkshil said:
Sleeping at larp, what little of it there is, is definitely the most relaxing thing ever. No contest.
I don't know what y'all are talking about. Not to deter new players from the LARP experience, but I sleep awfully at events (and I reckon it contributes to my extremely run-down, crippled state at the end of every event). I guess it varies depending on the person.

While I'm posting, I might as well add:

Come to the work day on Saturday, folks!

The sleep is good, the waking up, not so much. So many people sitting in the tavern staring at a very grumpy Icey as he goes down for breakfast, his hair a complete mess :p

Katira isn't a morning person beware.

Ughh my friend is coming at 7 to get me out of bed and ready for the next day. She doesn't understand that I won't be going to bed til 4. :x so, I apologize in advance if I'm not all quiet there on Saturday morning, xD

Skye isn't an early morning person either. She isn't mean just doesn't understand why the morning has to come so early. lol.

Just don't call upon binding magics to curse someone with a bless :p

No worries ladies, please feel free to sleep in, and ignore any early hissing you might hear near your cabin....

Lurin said:
No worries ladies, please feel free to sleep in, and ignore any early hissing you might hear near your cabin....
Like I've said before, there's nothing wrong with being attacked by early-morning salamanders... it's the unfortunate side effect that comes after them that I dislike... ;)

Back