Registration Still Open for April 6th-8th Event!

Re: Pre-Registration Open for April 6th-8th Event!

Or you just die in a cabin because you dragged a dead Dark Elf all the way back to a town that has no life spells being chased by the same salamanders who killed him, leaving him on the steps to resurrect to go hide in a cabin with Johnathon only to discover that the salamanders can open doors.

Moral of the story: Don't be the one to drag the Dark Elf's dead body back to town. They're bad luck charms :cool:

Icey and Johnathons death clarified the greatest question being passed around Hope's Reach...Do Salamanders open doors? Yes. Yes they do.

For sleep it probably has to do with how warm you are, when you go to bed, and if you're at a Cabin or Tavern.

I will say this though....

Bring extra blankets if you're in the cabins. It will be cold at night. Remember...REMEEEEMMMBBBERRRR!

Yea, I still haven't beaten you up for that, have I Icey?

Don't worrie all you sleepy not morning people. I'm a morning person so Gorka will protect you!

Thank you Gorka. My sleepy non-functioning brain will appreciate the protection while I try to figure out what the heck I am doing trying to throw an arrow with a spell packet. lol.

Icey said:
Just don't call upon binding magics to curse someone with a bless :p
Habba wha? If I ever hear you try that in game you will never live it down. Silly Icey. =)

And I have a much greater respect for salamanders now that they can open doors. I'm starting to think we should add them to the list of protected races. I mean, the fact that they can open doors certainly proves they're smart enough.

airkshil said:
And I have a much greater respect for salamanders now that they can open doors. I'm starting to think we should add them to the list of protected races. I mean, the fact that they can open doors certainly proves they're smart enough.

Wait, so you find a creature that has proven hostile and aggressive on multiple occasions and because it is smart enough to make it a bigger threat you want to protect it? How... How is roy not dead already?

CaptainYork said:
Wait, so you find a creature that has proven hostile and aggressive on multiple occasions and because it is smart enough to make it a bigger threat you want to protect it? How... How is roy not dead already?
I was thinking more along the lines of "sentient races" but as I had just woken up I was unable to think of the word. And Roy HAS died once so there =P

CaptainYork said:
airkshil said:
Why doesn't York read off the list of sentient races on that sheet of the laws that I gave him last event? Maybe Salamanders are on there. ;)

:funny:

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
CaptainYork said:
airkshil said:
Why doesn't York read off the list of sentient races on that sheet of the laws that I gave him last event? Maybe Salamanders are on there. ;)

:funny:

+1

Obviously because his deputy has it.... And until they start using words to beg for mercy york will continue to see salamanders as having nothing more than slightly above average intelligence in the "animals that need killin" list. Not that he would pay attention to the begging...

If I add Kobolds in red sharpy to the list of laws that York gave under" sentient creatures" does it make it legally binding?

...didn't think so. Doesn't mean you can't try! "Salamanders are people" Rally, sponsored by Roy.

Naw, it makes you the bad argument necromancer. :p

May if Jehyu makes them all collars, people will think they are pets and leave them alone?

If we could actually tame them, that'd be a great idea >:D

I want a pet salamander now -_-

The problem with collaring salamanders is that they shrink to about 6" long and lose all higher intelligence as soon as there is any neck constriction... maybe that is a good thing though...

They shrink, huh? I think we've found an easy way to defeat Salamanders now. Just get a collar on them :D

Pre-reged yesterday and prepaid awhile ago. ^^

Besides everyone knows that Territorial Rams make the best pets, and weapon tags.

Back